~Chapter 19

(Woah a little over 100 reads, nice thank you so much! :3 anyway enjoy it'll be ending at chapter 20 unless you want me to write another story :P)

~At Dinner

Luna and Levi continue to eat their meal as it soon becomes night. Both of them stare into the ombré sky while the stars start to twinkle in the sky. Levi looks over at Luna, noticing her beautifully outlined face from the light of the night. She doesn't notice, which makes Levi even more mesmerized in her eyes. Silently getting up, he sits in the chair next to her.

"Hey cutie," Levi says putting his arm around her waist, "You alright?"

Luna nods, "Yeah just admiring the scenery."

"Well why don't you admire me?" He says devilishly.

She blushes bright red and looks down, "Well that would be awkward wouldn't it? Just me looking at you?"

"I've done it to you, why can't you return the favor?" Levi asks pouting.

She frowns and says, "Well I'm not a handsome guy that makes you die all the time."

Levi laughs and moves closer to her, feeling her legs touch his slightly. She is reluctant at first but lightens up after a few seconds. Relaxing into his arms, Luna rests her head on his chest. This makes Levi feel hot and he feels his stomach acting up. It's like butterflies but stronger. It's a want for Luna, it's a need for her.

It's been a few minutes before they noticed their bill was waiting for them on the table. Once they did, Levi quickly paid for it, since he's basically rich as an idol. Luna left a tip, placing the 5 dollars on the table and walk away. He takes her hand in his, and squeezes it tight. It was starting to get dark out, and when it's dark the lights in the city appear. The first light on one building appears, and then the next. It soon becomes simultaneous where all the lights go up at once. Luna looks around, her eyes fascinated by the sudden change in scenery. Levi looked at her amused, and felt his heart pound at the gleam in her eyes.

He shifts closer to her, grabbing her waist and letting her hand go. Luna looks at him and smiles, and does the same to him. Arms around each other's waists, they walk down the sidewalk and admire all the beautiful lights.

"Hey Levi?" Luna asks sheepishly.

He turns her way and says, "What is it cutie?"

"I was wondering what your big surprise was, since you had one planned," she said.

Levi just remembered what he was going to do, and quickly picked her up bridal style.

"Ah! Now what?!" Luna says hiding her face from others who were watching.

Levi started to run and quickly said, "You'll see, I'm sorry for doing this in public."

He darts down the street carefully holding Luna in his arms. She buries her face in his chest trying to hide embarrassment. The wind starts to make Luna cold, so she tries to heat up by cuddling closer. Still in his arms, Levi pulls her closer and sees his destination.

Finally.

Levi slows down a bit takes something out from his pocket and quickly blocks Luna's eyesight. Confused she tries to take it off, but Levi tied it tightly around her head. Almost too tight.

Luna tries to move around, but almost trips while doing so. She said, "What did you do? Where are we Levi!?"

"Just trust me ok?" Levi says quietly.

Taking her hand, he directs her through the walkway with her favorite trees on each side until the end. Now that it's the perfect setting for him, he quickly turns towards his blind wife.

"Now when I take this off you have to close your eyes still," he says in a low voice.

Luna's lips pouts, making him feel limp, "Fine, but you better have a good explanation for this."

She sounds mad, but that's just the fun part for Levi. Once she sees the cherry blossom, she won't even mention it.

"Alright I'm taking it off, and don't open your eyes until I tell you to," He said.

Luna nodded and waited for him to take the bandana off, looking impatient while she did. Gently, he took it off her face and positioned her for the perfect view of the trees. Levi felt so happy that he almost yelled at her to open her eyes, but kept his composure and quietly talked.

"Open your eyes babe," He said smiling.

Luna opened her eyes, and immediately stepped back in shock. Looking around her she saw the cherry blossoms lightly falling down onto the sidewalk like feathers. She was so stunned that she couldn't think of what to say.

"I-I'm," Luna stuttered, "This was your surprise?"

Levi laughed and moved closer, "This is what you've dreamed of seeing right?"

"Yes but I never thought about it like this. It's beautiful!" She says jumping into his arms.

Levi returned her warmth by lifting her head up, and passionately kissed her sweet soft lips. Feeling his intense grasp, she returned his kiss with a more aggressive one.

They made out under the trees, under the night sky, on their honeymoon on the perfect night.