CHAPTER 1:-Her life

Radhika's p.o.v.

Where the hell are you! You ugly duckling! This is the first thing i hear from my mom every morning.

As i reached downstairs. i was greeted by a slap .i think today her mood is better or else she and her son wood have punched me if i was late for making their breakfast.

"Were u admiring your beauty u bitch "she again slapped me.

" C'mon mom how can you even say that.

After greeting them i went to kitchen to make breakfast .they are rich but they don't have any servants because according to them I'm a burden .so atleast i can be somehow useful to them. I don't know how can i be burden when .They don't even spend a penny on me . I use to earn money from early age which i use for my expenses i don't have many things .I only have some cloths ,my real mom's locket and some money which granny had given me. she was the only one who was nice to me in this whole house but she died 2 years ago. i was devasted after that.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realized that i had burned the omlet. My brother came and slapped me hard.

"What the hell were u thinking bitch " look u burned my breakfast. He then burned my hand by keeping it on the pan . It was paining like hell but I know better not to make any noise or he will punish me more.after some time he removed my hand and said

"U never learn .if it happens next time I'll burn your face"

Saying this he left kitchen .I was crying by now. it happens every time with me but I just can't get habitual with it.

I went to my room crying and applied ointment on my burned hand .and then i went downstairs .

After making breakfast for them .My hand was paining a lot but i can't rest or they will kill me for being lazy.

After that I went to my work place i work as a maid in shekhawat mansion . I m not very educated . i only studied till 10 because of that i can't work anywhere else .

As i entered the mansion i saw Alex he's Gardner a sweet old guy. He's always smiling whenever I see him. I wished him good morning he did the same .after that i entered in the mansion it's very beautiful any looks very royal with white walls having golden finish.

Then i saw pari ma (she strictly ordered me not to call her mam) she treats me as her own daughter for her me and Samirya are same.

Pari ma called me and asked me " why are u late today Radhika" I told her whatever happened with me from morning . She asked me to file a complain against them. But i said

" ma i can't they are my family ( even tho they don't treat me as one ) "

Ma became angry but she calmed down and said

" beta u don't have to live with them u are always welcomed in this house "
Ma's phone was ringing she attended the call and went to her room.

I went to the kitchen to help Mary she's a lady in her mid thirties. She saw me asked me to prepare coffee for Shivam sir .just his name is enough to make me shiver. he doesn't like me and I don't know why.

I made his coffee exactly the way he likes and took it to his room. as my one hand is burned i was holding the tray in only one hand and was going towards his room.when suddenly I bumped into someone and that person cursed. Just by hearing the voice i trembled .it was Shivam Sir and his whole jacket was stained by the coffee.

I was afraid of even look at his face (don't get me wrong he's very tall and handsome guy but the most fascinating thing about him is his grey eyes they are just perfect )but when i saw I regretted his eyes were red because of anger .

"You idiot women can't even walk properly ? I don't know why ma kept you here you are useless.I don't know what magic u did on Ma and Sam if it was not for them i would have already fired u. heck if i knew about your clumsiness i would have never appointed u "

Tears gathered in my eyes by listening to his words.

" oh just great now the water work starts .can't u do anything except for crying ? Just get lost! I m already late for my meeting"

saying this he went to his room and slammed the door. As he left the tears I was controlling rolled down my eyes .

Am i really useless.

Hey guys here's first chapter hope u like it and feel free to suggest me anything.it may even have some grammatical mistakes . Plzzz pardon me for that.

Thank u ☺

idishak