Chapter :-12 The party (part:-2)

Radhika's p.o.v

I was searching for Samirya and Xavier then i remembered they went to meet Xavier's grand parents. Sighing I started doing my job of serving guests. I was serving a couple when I  heard a voice it's none other than Shivam.

"Guys today we are here for a special occasion. You guys have heard about my marriage. So I'm here to introduce her to you." He said eying me his eyes held an evil glint.

"Guys meet my wife or you can say maid. Come here bitch.." he said making me flinch at his tone.

He won't humiliate me in front of everyone. Would he! He can't be that cruel.

I went towards him.

"So guys let me introduce you to this life running bitch. This gold digger only for her selfish reasons married me. She used my mom in her dirty game..." I can't hear anything else tried to run but  stopped when someone grabbed me from my elbow. I turned and saw that Amy girl holding me.

"Please leave me. Let me go.." I pleaded but she just shrugged and dragged me back to Shivam sir.

"So guys as I was saying. What should I do with her..." he stopped and thought something.

"You guys can treat her as you want. I don't care she is your slave and she must obey your orders." He said casually.

My head was bent down. I'm ashamed of myself. It's not my fault that we are married nor I used Pari ma.  

They all looked at me with disgust and even badmouthed about me.

I did my job trying to ignore those hurtful words. My heart was already wounded and they are making it bleed with their words.

"Hey bitch..." someone called me.

"Bring us some drinks and snacks and be quick I can't stand your ugly face" The guy said and all of them started laughing at me.

I continued to do my work. I just hope this night to pass as soon as possible. I already had enough for a day I can't bear more.

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika was in her thoughts when she felt a sudden push and the juice fell down from the tray, on the person standing in front of her. She looked at the person and came face to face with Amy and Jack.

Her hands started trembling by seeing Jack. He was smirking at her. He started inching closer to her when Amy asked her to clean her shoes.

"You ugly piece of shit you ruined my shoes and gown. Now like a good slave clean my shoes and apologize to me and Jack."

"No... I'll... no... not.. clean you... your... shoes... ill not... apologise... to... to... this... guy..." Radhika said in trembling voice.

"How dare you..."Amy called Shivam and told him everything.

"Apologize to her now."he waited for Radhika's reply but she stood their as a statue.