Chapter :-17 Accident

Radhika's p.o.v

"What... Accident..."

He said and stood frozen at his place.

"Wha... what happend... " I asked him. Feeling myself being panicked.

He didn't say anything but then turned abruptly to his room. I decided to follow him. He was looking disturbed.

"Sir... what... happ... happened... and acc... accident..." I asked him.

"Will you shut up. Where's my car keys" he snapped angrily at me.

I hurriedly gave him the keys and again asked him.

"My baby sister had a fucking accident and here I'm wasting my time with you bitch." He said his eyes they were teary.

I gasped "Samairya... acci.. accident.. how... when.." but at that time he was already heading downstairs. I was still somewhat weak but hearing the news of accident of my only friend it made my heart clench in hurt.

I managed to come downstairs as fast as i can. When he was at the door I grabbed his hand, only to jerked by him instantly.

"Ca... can.. I... come... with you..." I asked afraid of what he might do.

"Why the fuck you want to come, oh I know so you can enjoy my misery, you bloody bitch." He said in a dangerous tone.

"No.. I.. just want.. to.. meet her... please..." I begged.

He didn't say anything but allowed me to go with him. While sitting in the car the ride was awfully quite. He was driving the car above speed limit. Not even bothering about police.

Whereas my thoughts drifted to Samirya and her poor baby. The baby already had suffered so much before being born. First his father refused to accept her then, his mother was kidnapped by a physo and now this accident. I just hope it to be the last hardship it face.

I don't know when I started crying but, now days tears are my only companion. They are always there, they  never leave me alone.

I was so angrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realized that we had reached hospital. Shivam sir didn't wait for me. He parked the car and stared running inside hospital. I tried to run but my weak self and fever on top of it was not of much help.

Once inside the hospital I became selfconcisous about my self and finally realized, that i was still in Shivam sir's shirt which was sliding down very often and those marks on my shoulder were not of any help, and short which was till my mid thigh and my legs were bare, making my marks visible to their eyes.

"Where... is Sam... Samirya... Martin's room..." I asked her. She eyes me supiously before informing me. Her eyes they were judging me.

I finally reached near her room and saw Shivam sir hugging very pale looking Xavier. He was in a bad shape messed up hair, blood stain on his shirt.

Shivam sir Tried to calm him down, but Xavier was crying, his eyes had turned red.

Once I was very close to them, I went to Xavier and placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked so defeated and heartbroken. He glanced up at me, his sad eyes changed to angry one.