Chapter 52:- She's not here...

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika was trying hard to not think about him but somehow her thoughts always stopped at him. She was pathetic and she knew but can she blame herself, she was in love with that guy for about two years, even if he was never kind to her. She didn't mind that, as it wasn't the first time someone was being cruel to her, but compared to the others he was better. She thought that maybe she did something wrong that's why he hate her, but no he didn't need any reason to hate her. It was as if her mere presence pissed him off. She was such a fool to think that a guy like him would even look at someone like her.

"Doll... Doll" a voice snapped her out and she looked at her long lost brother, how happy she was to finally see her brother, but it would have been great if it was I different circumstances nevertheless he was here with her and Sh even got people who love her for who she is, even if it still hurt to think about particular someone and hoping that her would love her just like others, it seemed impossible now. He had made himself clear that very night when he abused her and tried to rape her, that whatever kindness he showed her was only because of pity and not some non existing love.

"I'm... such a fool..." She muttered to herself. She was ashamed by herself even after that monster destroyed her life, made it more miserable, made her feel so low and ashamed of herself She was still thinking about him.

"Was he right am I really a s... no... no... I'm... not..." She screamed and was engulfed by a warm hug.

"Doll doll... what happened you are scaring me... please... Doll look at me..." she heard a panicked voice and looked at Ruhan, his hug felt so warm and safe, for which she was greatful.

"Doll look at me I'm here with you and we will make everything right, you don't have to be scared of that as... guy anymore..." he whispered and made her lie on the bed.

"Doctor said that you would be discharged soon, but we have to be careful your wounds are fresh and not healed. I'll ask a nurse to help you change and Bella will be there with you..." saying this he went outside to meet the doctor.

Bella came with a nurse and helped Radhika to change in comfortable clothes and she smiled at her.

"You know you are a fighter, I have never seen a women like you even after everything you are still smiling like nothing happend..." She pulled her closer and whispered I her ears "but sometimes it's okay to cry and let your pain and sorrow out so it won't hurt you more... and you become strong enough to face tough situations..." Radhika looked at Bella shocked cause those words had a deep meaning and looking at Bella it was hard to guess that she could say something like that.

"No... Bella... I'm fine and I wont cry... I... promise..." they charged her clothea and asked Ruhan to come to get her. In half an hour she was ready to go to her new home. All of them were present there even Xavier, when he came to know about that he wanted to inform Shiavm first but Samirya stopped him.

"Xav don't do that... don't you want to see her happy or are you so eager to ruin her happiness by calling him, so that she again become weak and terrified of him..." Samirya as if reading his thoughts stopped him. Xavier reluctantly nodded and apologized to Shivam in his heart.

"You guys can live with us, just like you wanted..." Xavier said to Ruhan.

"Ya but at that time you were my brother even if you hated me... but now we both don't need you, we are not even a family. I was your so called brother and she so called sister..." Radhika stopped Ruhan before he could utter more hurtful words towards Xavier.