Chapter:- 56 Divorce...

Third person's p.o.v

"Doll your tutor is here..." Ruhan shouted from downstairs.

"Comming..." Radhika said back and after sometime came running towards hall.

"Hey there Radhika so you completed your homework..." her tutor asked.

"Ya I tried..." she said without shuttering, her vocabulary is becoming better day by day and everyone was trying to help her to improve her speaking skills, she still shutters when she is afraid, but that was becoming rare they started her study and after two hours the tutor left after giving her homework.

"Doll you are becoming better day by day, soon I'll enrol you in college and then you can lead normal life, like others do..." he said and left for his office. Radhika faked a smile at him and pretend to smile till he was out of the house, once she was sure that he had finally left she let her guards down and her fake smile dissapeard and replaced by a broken look.

"If it's possible... but how can I lead a normal life when, it was both normal from the start..." she slumped on couch, Radhika still has not healed from everything but she pretended to be okay for her brother's sake and those who really want to see her happy.

She was again crying thinking about herself. "Why can't I forget him and his cruel words, his behaviour, his acussion but all of that why can't I forget his grey eyes, those eyes which shows so many emotions through them, those stormy grey eyes that can drown you in them..." she wiped her tears.

Shivam on other hand was torturing Amy each and every day, not only that he was tourturing himself more than her, her words ring in his mind like a broken record "who will punish you..." he knew no one else then her had the right to punish him, not even himslef.

"Radhika were are you, I will die because of this guilt I want you to punish me, slap me, degrade me, humiliate me do whatever you want but please come back, I would go insane without you... I know I deserve this but I can't handel this pain anymore... I can't even look at myself in mirror, I can't go back to that building which once I was so proud of. I can't face anyone without fell I this immense amount of guilt... please come back I will do whatever you ask me to, even if it means to leave this world..." he hit hard and banged his head on steering wheel.

Shivam had shifted to a small apartment comparing to his prevoius mansion, he had became quite and calm,his personality had changed drastically.

"Radhika please come back..." was the only words coming from his mouth, while he was gulping a whole bottle of beer, he drank till he passed out on the couch, clutching Radhika's chain, which was in his wallet from the day she left him, more like he pushed her away.

Radhika's p.o.v

"I was I my room practicing the things Adam has asked me to do when someone knocked on the door.

"It's open..." Ruuh came in with some papers in his hands, I looked at him confused.

"What are they..."

"Doll I had prepared this paper's last week they are ummm your divorce papers..." he said.

"Ruuh I think I heard you wrong did you just say that they are my di... divorce papers...'' I was dumbstruck because of him.