Chapter:- 42 He's alive...

Radhika's p.o.v

It's so hard to believe that he's back. Jayden my teddy, my only friend was back after so many days. We both were in same orphanage, for three years then a couple adopted him. He promised that he will come to meet me every month and he used to come but after five months he suddenly stopped and after that I never saw him. We were sitting in a cafe.

"Jayden... why... you ne... never came to meet me... I waited for you... every... month bu... but... you... never... came... why..."

"I'm... Sorry your teddy was not there for you, but it was something very complicated. My parents died after few months I was adopted, and they I was passed to their relatives. They didn't allow me to meet you and sent me to another orphanage where mom adopted me, I asked her to take me to our orphanage and she did. But when we went there nurse Lucia told us that someone adopted you, she even gave your parents address but it turned out that it was fake. I tried so hard to search you but I was never successful, but some days ago mom called me and told that she met a girl her name was also Radhika and She told me that you were so innocent and sweet, so selfless, just like how you were in orphanage, you haven't changed a bit. Still a sweetheart..." he said and my heart hurt because he have to go through so much, but at bright site he is sitting here in front of me after almost ten years.

"You know.... I... mi... missed... you... so much..."

"I know sweetheart... but I have something very important to tell you..."

"Wh... what are... you talking... about..." I asked him.

Third person's p.o.v

"You remember you told me about your family..." he asked her to which she nodded.

"You siad that you had no one... and all your family members have died..." he asked calmly. She again nodded and a lone tear escaped throughher eyes.

"I... went... to meet nurse Lucia and to ask about your whereabouts a month ago, but when I reached there she was talking to a guy, he left and I went to her... I again asked of she knew about where you were, when she told me that the guy was asking about same thing and she told me something which was hard to believe..." he paused for a second and took glimpse of her face.

"She... told... me... that it... was your... brother..."

"What..." she was shocked for a second, it felt like someone had poured ice cold water on her, her face looked drained of every colour.

"Wh... what kind... of... joke... is this..." she was angry on him trying hard to control her shuttering she snapped at him.

She would tolerate anything but someone disrespecting her family was something she can never live with, even when she used to live with Ridhhi and Rishi.

She always tried to take stand for her dead family, she would even take beating and curses form them if she had to.

"It's the truth... sweetheart... he was your brother, who was searching for you... nurse Lucia told me his name it was... Ruh... Ruhaan..."

"Ruuh... my... brother... he's alive...." she smiled with her teary eyes.

"But... how..." her smile flattered. Jayden and Jane gave her a questioning look, it was all confusing to them.