Chapter :-21 I'm on my...

Third person's p.o.v

After requesting Shivam and him allowing her. Radhika slept with lights on, but her eyes still continued to waver around the wardrobe to check if someone was there.

"God... why... I had... such a fantasy... and why... did... I... told it to Samirya... it will be... last.. time... to watch... horror movie... " she whispered to herself. She again tried but this time she buried herself in the blanket from head to toe.

Next morning Shivam was the first one to wake. He woke and saw her still sleeping, which made him angry, controlling his anger he went to washroom.

When he came she was still sleeping, he noticed her awkward position half of her body was on couch and other half in air, she was on the verge of falling down from the couch, she turned and was about to fall when Shivam hurried and catched her, making her stir, his heart was again beating fast at uncontrollable rate.

"What the hell is happening to me... why this bitch is affecting me..." he was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't noticed Radhika who was awake and looking at him fearfully.

Once he did, he immediately withdrawed his hands back making her fall flat on ground.

"Ah..." she winced.

"Get up bitch, look at the time you should have made breakfast for everyone and here you are sleeping as a princess, don't forget your bloody value, you are just a fucking slave, it's a only reason you are here. Now get lost... you...ugly  whore..." he yelled at her angrily.

Radhika's p.o.v

I woke up when I felt my self moving. My eyes flickered and I saw Shivam sir's face close to me, but it looked like he was thinking something very deeply with unreadable expression.

Once he noticed me, his grey eyes were again filled with anger. He removed his hands from me, making me fall on the floor.

To say his words didn't hurt me would be a lie, I have been hearing them for 3 weeks now, by now I should have be habitual to it, but don't know why it  still breaks my heart whenever he calls me such names.

I stood up and went to take a bath. When I came back Shivam sir was not in the room. I hurried down and entered kitchen.

"Radhika... you came... we thought it would take time for you to do so..." Xavier chuckled and Samirya who was sitting on the counter giggled. I made a mental note, not to tell Samirya about my crazy fantasies from now onwards.

"Sor... Sorry... I...  came... late... but..." I started only to be stopped by Xavier.

"No... need... to say sorry we understand you were busy fulfiling your fantasies" he said and both of them laughed.

I don't know why but my face heated up hiding my face in my hands I ran from there only to bump with something hard like a wall. I stumbled causing me to fall on wall, we both landed on floor.

"Wait a second walls don't move then how am I on it." I said to myself.

"Because I'm not a fucking wall you blind bitch..." said the wall sounding angry.