Chapter:-33 Please don't....

Third person's p.o.v

"Be careful" Jane stated angrily.

Shivam looked at her, he so badly wanted to make her regret raising her voice in front of him, his eyes became the colour of stormy night which only means he was pissed of, clenching and unclenching his fist he calmed himself down. Finally he sighed and looked at Jane then Radhika.

"I'll try to be careful..." he said glancing towards Radhika, who was stunned by his behaviour.

She expected him to lash at Jane or leave the room banging door on its way but nothing happened.

Jane nodded at him and went to couch to take fresh set of clothes to dress Radhika.

Shivam inched closer to Radhika and gently slided his hands on her back, making sure not to hurt her again. He finally found strings and untied them slowly.

He eyes were focused on his hands, he tried hard not to onlong at her back, but couldn't stop himself when he saw those marks on her back same as those were at her feet.

He was confused as why she would have this marks, when she was daughter of a wealthy man and she was probably treated as princess by them.

Whereas Radhika was afraid that he will see her marks and will think of her as a hideous creature again.

She took sharp intake of breath when, his warm hands touched her back, she knew he was being careful not to hurt her that's why it was taking time to untie the strings.

"Umm... I'm done...." Shivam told Jane.

"Could you remove her clothes so that I can start cleaning her up..." Jane said dipping sponge in lukewarm water.

Shivam looked at her beliwered was she really asking him to undress Radhika.

It's not that he hadn't seen a naked girl before, but it's just felt weird to him.

He turned towards Radhika only to look into her light brown eyes staring back at him.

He gulped and then cursed himself. "Shivam you should have fucking left this place when there was time now you have to undress her" he looked at her distastely.

He really didn't want to do this and he would have left if it was not for Samirya and Xavier's fight and tension between them.

He sat beside her on the bed and looked in her eyes. She immediately closed them and opend again.

Slowly he moved his hand on her shoulder then to the hem and stared to pull it downwards, when the cold air touched her bare skin on back she gasped.

She clutched his hand when he was about to push it down revealing her shoulder.

Shaking her head she  looked down, her eyes were pooled with tears, she didn't want him to see her naked and vulnerable.

Shivam understood it, he bent towards her and whispered in her ears.

"Don't worry I won't see anything just guide me" she only nodded in response.

He again placed his hands on her shoulder and Radhika with her unharmed hand guided him, finally her dress was on the bed beside her.

She looked at herself and a cry left her mouth when she saw a big bruise on her abdomen which was turning blue, the area near her ribs and stomach had bruise as well.

Nurse Jane came to her side immediately and wiped her tears. Shivam was still sitting beside her with his eyes tightly shut, He turned his back towards her when he heard Jane's voice.

Jane started to wipe her body gently, saying soothing words whenever Radhika hissed in pain. She clutched Shivam's hand tightly who made no move to remove it.

Finally Jane cleaned her up and left the room to bring tube to apply on her wounds, Shivam thought that her work was done and now he had to dress her up. When he turned to her she had a blanket which was covering her small frame. It slide down when she moved and he was able to see those burise on her stomach.

The sight in front of him made him shock for a sometime. He thought that she was not that much hurt but now looking at those big bluish black bruises how wrong was he.

Radhika had immediately covered her chest with previous dress and her hands tightly securing it from falling down. She looked at him who was staring at her burise so intently.

He made a move to examine it she wanted to stop him but her hands were covering her chest.

He slightly touched it and she moaned in pain. His head swept at her face which was showing how much pain she was feeling right now.

"Please... don't... touch it.. it... hurts..." She told him.

Jane came back with a tube and some painkillers. She looked at them and thought they were doing something else.

"You.. know young man your wife is hurt so you can't touch her for sometime, be patient. Kids nowadays" she muttered to herself but nevertheless Shivam heard her.

"You... mind your own business and don't tell me what to do... do you know who I'm..." He stated angrily but Jane stooped him in middle.

"You young man I don't know who you are, but one thing I know for sure that you are very impatient and arrogant... if you don't want me to kick you out of this room right now, and call Tom to help me tend your wife I suggest you to keep quite..." She scolded him like a teacher scolding a student for doing something wrong.

Radhika was stunned, she was looking at Jane and Shivam her mouth was wide open.
She was just eating for volcano to erupt and Shivam to lash on Jane but nothing happened.

Shivam was himself stunned no one has scolded him like this apart from his mom, but this old lady here did it twice and he was still calm.

Something striked his mind "who the hell is Tom and why will he help you..." He asked.

Jane facepalmed herself out of everything she said he only heard that part.
"He's one of male nurse who works here..." She told him.

"No... he'll not come here to help you, when I'm already there to do so...'' he replied.

"No you are not helping in anything... so it's better if I ask Tom..."

"No.. I'll be quite and patient..." He Said and Jane nodded.

Hey guys author here I know I was supposed to update early that's why I'm sorry, but don't worry I'll update another part soon maybe tomorrow at same time till then love you all.

😙😙😙