Chapter:- 65 Let me cry...

Third person's p.o.v

They both were in the car, Shivam was on the driver's seat and Radhika was on his lap, it was distracting him not to forget the way she tries to kiss him, and want him to call her baby.

"Calm down Shivam... Take a deep breath and don't forget you're in no position to make such advances to her, just because she forgive you doesn't mean she will forget what you did to her..." He knew even if she acts like she's okay but the things he did to her are not something to easily forgot.

"You smell so nice..." She snuggled his neck and suddenly started leaving sloppy pecks on his name traveling "towards his chest. He was having a hard time controlling himself not to forget, he was getting extremely hard.

"Okay stop..." He stopped the car and removed her hands from his torso.

"Mmmm..." She whinned.

"Look Radhika your not thinking straight, the alcohol has messed your mind even though, it took all my power to push you away, but it's the right thing. I can't take advantage of you can't take your kindness and navie nature for granted. As bad as it sounds I have already done that thing so many times, but now I want to change I can't let you down again..." He slightly pushed her away.

"But I want to kiss you... Please..." She pouts and tries to get on his lap again.

"No baby you don't... and we can't do something which you will regret later.

"You are so mean... Brian loves Adam so much... They kiss and hug all the time but you don't do anything..." She had a sad expression on her face.

"I..."

Shivam's p.o.v

I wanted to tell her that I do love her, but do I really. Is it love or just my guilt, is it the reason I'm behaving good to her to to lessen my guilt.

"No it's not like that... It's just that you are drunk and we could do this things when we both are sober and want it, not because one of us is drunk and want it for spur of moment..."

It seems like she understands my point but she still has this cute pout.

After sometime she again sat on lap but before I could say anything...

"I'm sleepy let me sleep here. The journey to home was quite and peaceful but only for Radhika.

We came home and I have to carry her to the room as she was being clingy and giving me those puppy eyes.

I placed her in the bed and covered her by a blanket. After pecking her forehead, I left the room. I came to my room to relax myself and my junior, after spending a hour in bathroom I was finally able to cool myself down.

I was sipping my coffee and thousand of thoughts were going in my mind, I know what I did to her was not less then a sin and no one deserves the way I behaved with her, it's just her kind nature that she is willing to give me a second chance which I don't deserve but I want to amend all the things I did to her, all those wrong doings I just want to punish myself for that, but I shouldn't be the one to decide the punishment it's her choice and whatever she wants I'll follow.