Chapter:- 47 I can't take it anymore...

Third person's p.o.v

Shivam stood frozen at his place, his grip on doorknob loosen a bit, his body felt numb. It was lot to take in, his mind was going to explode. He felt heartbroken, lost and furious at same time. He was furious at them but was more on himself. He wanted to punish them for whatever they did and himself for believing their lies and not listening to an innocent soul who was begging him pleading him, who thought about him before herself. His head started spinning and he gripped the doorknob tightly. It felt like all the energy had drained from his body

"Please... believe... me..." he remembered her teary eyes which pleaded him to atleast believe her once,  but him beung the fool he is; he behaved like a monster with her, he abused her and even tried to sometimg disgusting as rape...

"Yes you tried to rape her you bastard, if it wasn't for her kick and then the phone call you would have, tainted her soul and shattered her brutally..." his suncouncious mind mocked him.

"What... have... I... done..." he said and his eyes pooled with tears and after sometime he buried his head in hands and started crying badly, many people stared at him.

It was weird to see a grown up man crying badly, a guy who seemed so tough and ruthless was crying as if he had lost everything in his life, which he actually did, he lost something very important.

He was mourning for all those things he did to her, he behaved as a monster with her, just to be betrayed by the one he was doing everything not only that, the same person who betrayed him, has killed his first love and made him feel that it was all his fault.

"I'll not leave you Amy... you caused me the loss of someone, whom I held dearly, made me behave as a monster to someone, who was innocent all the time and punished her for something she never did... you have only seen my love, now it's time to show real Shivam Singh shekhawat... everybody is scared of, you would beg me to kill you but I'll give you the taste of your own medicine.... she wronged me and she would pay for it along with her so called brother..." he said and saw the doctor whom he met earlier.

Doctor was shivering like a leaf, when Shivam called him. Shivam threatened him which made him spill everything.

"You motherfucker because of you I was going to destroy someone's life by punishing her for something which she never did..." he said grabbed doctor's collar and punched him in his jaw.

"Sir... I'm sorry... I became greedy... I'm sorry sir..." doctor said and pleaded him to spare his life and career.

"Okay I won't complain about you but you have to do my work..." he explained doctor evetung and left for his mansion to apologize to her, to beg for her forgiveness, but he was unaware what awaited for him in his mansion.

As he was getting nearer his heart stared beating faster and a uneasy feeling settled in his heart.

He entered the mansion and took a sharp intake of breath, after he looked at the state of it, broken pieces of glass and his broken vase, it had beer bottles and papers were scattered.

Suddenly his head started hurting and those things which he did came front of him as a movie, he was drunk but was able to remember a bit of it, if that small part of his doing's made him so heartbroken then he didn't knew what he  felt now. Those thing which he rememberd were nothing compared to those which he rememberd now.