Chapter :-20 Horror movie (part-2)

Radhika's p.o.v

When we went to the mini theatre I was shocked, when I saw movie title The conjuring. I had never seen it before, but once heard it from Raj that it was a nice horror movie when he was talking to his friends.

I looked at Samirya she was also looking at me, I raised my eyebrows, she knew I'm afraid of horror movies not only me she's same as me then why? I don't like them because the scenes will repeat in my mind continously and I'll hallucinate the ghost near me.

I remembered I told her once about it when she insisted me to watch one with her.

She winked at me and gave me a puppy look. She then indicated at Shivam sir, then I rememberd that I also told her about my fantasy to watch horror movie with my love.

I just wanted to try it once, so I could hug him, and he could hide me in his embrace.

I looked at her and then Shivam sir who just went to bring popcorn and juice with Xavier. When they came back, Xavier sat near Samirya and then made her sit on his lap.  They sat on one couch and left the other one at which Shivam sir was siting.

I was debating wether I should sit with him or on the floor. Suddenly Shivam sir called me but not his usual word bitch he called me.

"Radhika are you planning to watch the movie standing, I don't think it's a good idea now come here and let's start it." His voice was so gentle, I thought I was dreaming but he again
called me.

I went near him fearing the fact that he would get angry on me.

They switched off all the lights and whole theatre was dark apart from the screen light.

The movie started at first it was not that scary, it was something which i can bear or I thought I would clutch on something or try to ignore scary scene. I thought that the movie was going to end. But I was wrong a scene almost gave me heart attack when the ghost suddenly jumps on the girl  from above the wardrobe, I couldn't control myself and hugged Shivam sir buring my head in his chest.

His breath hitched and his breathing become uneven his heart was beating fast matching the speed of my heartbeat.

His hands clutched my arms and he was pushing me away, but i was so afraid to let him go.

"Fucking leave me or consequences won't be good" he growled silently in my ears.

I nodded my head in no, I was digging myself a bigger grave, but i don't care I just can't leave him. 

His hands were still there but instead of punishing me away. They were rubbing my back in a soothing way.

After that scene I never lifted my head up, scared of the fact that the movie may have more scary scenes.  Those scary voices started to fade away, I don't know when I slept in the embrace of the same guy who hates me to the core.

Shivam's p.o.v

I helped that bitch in arranging the table and even behaved as a love sick puppy for that bitch!