Chapter:- 39 His lady His wife...

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika kept staring at door, which was closed at same place where Shivam was standing just minutes ago. Not before reminding her to apply those creams, she removed her shirt with a great difficulty, stitches on her shoulder was making it hard for her to move her hands.

Finally she was now only in her bra, slowly sliding the strap down and completely removing her bra she applied the tube carefully, it burned but gave relief after sometime doing the same to her abdomen, she carefully lied down on bed making sure not to hurt herself in process.

"What... happend... to him..." she asked herself when she was on bed. She had noticed his changed behaviour and his sudden care for her, it was messing her mind confusing her to no extent.

Her head started acheing, so she let it slide and looked at ceiling, those twinkling starts were shining and her room was filled with light, it felt like heaven.

She was on a soft bed, with a comforter draped around her, making her feel warm cosy, but the pain in her body was still there not as intense as before, but still powerful to make her cry.

It felt like forever, she was laying on a bed, but for some reasons, sleep was far away from her, her mind wandard to things which happened to her.

In other room, Shivam was thinking about same things, how his behaviour was changing messing his mind till insanity.

He didn't know why but his thoughts wondered around someone, even when he started thinking about something they will always end on a particular person.

People say that we always think about our loved ones, or the person in our mind is the one we love most, then why was her face coming to his mind always he thought.

"I'll have to do something..." he said and left his room, he was going to terrance when, his legs moved towards the room beside him.

He debated whether to check her or not but atlast he chosed to check her if she needs anything.

He opened the door and looked at her, she was sleeping on her stomach covered by a comforter only her head which was facing the window was left uncovered .

He silently entered the room, not to wake her up but then remembered she had her medicines so she won't be up till tomorrow morning.

"Is... she mad... her body will be in pain tomorrow morning..." he said once he was near her bed facing her.

He bent down to her level and wiped the beads of sweat which was shining in the light... he turned the a.c on.

He move towards her and carefully slided his hand, his one hand was on her waist and other was her back, so that her stitches won't hurt.

In the process of turning her, he was so close to her, that he could hear her heartbeat, if she was awake she could have heard his heartbeat which was fast, but suddenly he felt something cold beneath him, looking down he was shocked for sometime when he saw what was that.

The comforter covering her was somehow pulled down and her cleavage was visible and the movement of her chest was quite clear.