Chapter :- 9 Miserable life

Radhika's p.o.v

He explained all the rules to me. I was listening to him like an obedient slave. I accepted my destiny. I'm not made to get any happiness.

But I'm thankful to him at least he won't use me the way Mark was going to. Nor I have to worry about Alex and Axel.

My stomach growled and that caught his attention. He gave me a disgusted look and said

" Go eat something. I don't want you to die . Though I won't mind if you die. At least not so early and without getting punishment for your sins .
It would be so unfair ."

I was embarrassed and was little upset. The way he said that, it was hurtful.

I moved to the kitchen and ate the leftover breakfast.

" where the hell are you bitch ." He shouted .

I ran towards the hall and saw Shivam sir near my bag he was looking angry . And he said

" What is this fucking trash doing here . Just take it and hide it somewhere i won't see it."

"But... sir... where should... I keep... it " I asked him in trembling voice.

" Oh! Right I didn't showed you. your place come with me "he said and I followed him .

He took me upstairs and we were heading to the storeroom.

" Sir did I did something wrong. please tell me sir, but don't lock me there.
Please... sir please..." I pleaded.

"Will you shut your mouth. Your voice is so annoying.
It's making my head ache. As if looking at your ugly face in morning is not enough, I have badluck from now I'll  have to bear you. So, just shut up and follow me." He again shouted.

His words percised my heart very badly and my eyes welled up ( again reminder of my ugly self why people only see  the outer beauty, not the inner beauty ) but, I kept silent and followed him we went to a room, at corner he opened the door and the door made a scary noise.

( 0h! My God this room is even more scary than the storeroom. )

We entered in the room. The room was dark and Dusty. He switched on the bulb.

The room was small with only one mattress. Just like my old house. But it also had a big window. It had a door , which may be washroom I assume.

"So this is where you belong although, you don't event deserve this, but I can't be that heartless to my dear wife " he said and started laughing .

His voice broked my trans and I looked at him.

" Thank you sir " 

His laughter died, when I said that, at first he looked confused but then his expression changed and he became very angry.

"Stop playing mind games with me. I'll hurt you more, so don't try to be innocent in front of me."

He said and stormed out of my new room.