Chapter:- 23 I wish I was a boy....

Radhika's p.o.v

"You are such a s...." he started but stopped himself, he turned abruptly ignoring me. Smashing those pills under his feet mercilessly.

Leaving the sentence hanging, but I know what he was going to say. I just can't believe that he thinks of me as a slut, but why am I not shocked.

Maybe because I know what he thinks of me. Trying not to show him the extent of damage caused by his words, hiding my tears I moved towards counter where the old man was still standing, probably listening to those acussing words said my husband.

His mouth was wide open, indicating that he himself was shock to hear such words from someone, that to their wife.

"Please... uncle... do yo.. you have... other... painkillers... " I requested him.

"I don't think so, that was the last one." He replied. Giving me a look of sympathy he went inside, came out after sometime.

"I'm sorry but we don't have extra pills."  He said extending the packet of sanitary napkins.

After paying the bill, I moved towards car where Shivam sir was already seated, he was busy in his phone.

"Finally you came, here I stared thinking that you were probably flirting with the old man." He said and laughed.

" I was... buying... pills.. " I told him while siting in the car. I placed the packet in my lap, and tried to ignore his acussing words.

My stomach was still paining, I really needed those pills but looks like I'll have to endure this pain.

My eyes welled up when I experienced a painful cramp, I don't know why they are so painful now. I wish I was a boy.

I concentrated on the road rather than my cramps, Shivam sir was also looking  ahead on the road.

We finally reached. There Xavier was waiting for us with sleeping Samirya in his arms they both were seated on couch, seems like she slept while waiting for us.

"Why are you guys late, look at the time it's 9:45 Sam was waiting for you guys" Xavier said.

"We would have came earlier, if someone was not busy with talking to random guys" Shivam sir said his voice was laced with disgust.

Throwing me a nasty look both of them went towards a sleeping Samirya. I followed them.

"Did she eat anything?" Shivam sir asked Xavier.

"Ya actually, but after lot of efforts, she was adamant to wait for you guys, but I somehow managed. She was actually worried for you Radhika" He said.

"I'm... so... Sorry..."

"You should be there you were flirting with that old guy and here my baby sis was waiting for you..." Shivam sir snapped at me.

"Anyways let's have dinner, I'm very hungry"Xavier said.

Both of them went to dinning table ignoring me, I followed them and sat at last chair which was far away from Shivam sir.