Chapter 9 Home Sweet Home

I had arrived back at home twenty minutes past midnight.
I had been shocked over the events at the Twilight Drive In.
FP had proven that he had cared for me after that incident.

It was nice to see a man who took my side as the truth was that not many people would take my side sometimes.
But for Today I was glad that someone had my back.

I had known that Hal was only looking for trouble.
He was a northsider who had no liking towards the serpents in every way.

He had hated everything from living standards to society and past times.
So what if you didn't like the serpents.
We wouldn't care about the north side.
To us they are nothing in comparison to us.

My father used to run the serpents before I was even born.
The fact that he was my role model from the age of 14 was something to look up at and admire.

I had always wanted to join the serpents they had made me a part of their family at a young age.
Whenever my parents were out instead of hiring a babysitter my grandfather Walter would come into the house and mind me and he was also a serpent.

So long story put short being a serpent was basically in the blood of my family.
It was a fact that my entire family were serpents.

The Northside were always in a league of their own.
They had always taught that they were better than us as they had General Pickings on their side.

Little did the northside know that there beloved hero had committed a deadly sin in which he had killed hundreds of children and adults by gas attacks.
It was safe to assume that the Northside was not as perfect as they are.
The Southside's side of the story has never been told.

We are citizens of a forgotten area and in which we also need to have our story told at some stage.
Once a Southsider,Always a Southsider.