Chapter 22 Another Untold Story

(FP's Chapter)
Jughead came home from school an hour ago and brought back the Riverdale Register.
He left it lying on the counter. I had made an actual effort to get off the sofa after lying on it for so long. I walked towards the counter and took the paper and brought it back to the sofa and sat down.

Since Jason's death,the town of Riverdale went into an uncontrollable frenzy of terror and shock.
I had many nights tossing and turning since I had gotten myself in a God Damn mess that I was already starting to regret. I had never felt so stupid in my life. I should have never agreed to dispose of his body in the White Wyrm.

Clifford Blossom had a keen eye on me and manipulated me to do his dirty work.
I never even knew that his son wanted to leave town with his girlfriend whom I never knew who she was.
The girl that was dating Jason was none other than Polly Cooper. I gave the keys to the "getaway"car to him. I had no other ideas why he wanted to get the car.

The only thing I could remember was him saying that he had plans to runaway with his girlfriend and start a new life with her. I had been forced to do something I had never intended to do,I gave Jason the keys of the car,he went off and then a few hours later he was in the White Wyrm in a private area out the back, I saw him tied to a chair begging and pleading his father to let him free to which he had ignored,he pointed a gun at his son's head and opened fire,he was instantly killed.

I remember the minute where Joaquin and I lifted Jason's body into a freezer and then grabbing a cloth and placing it in front of the camera.
The last thing I remember was Clifford telling telling us to leave the body in SweetWater River.
I got Joaquin to hide his varsity jacket and I was told to destroy the "getaway" car.
I could already guess that Alice really worked on this article,I had already known that she hated the Blossoms especially Penelope so a part of me may have seen this part coming.