Chapter 23 Deeper Dive into The Matter

(Alice's Chapter)
It had only been a few days since I had published a rather truthful article about the Blossom Family.
The truth needed to come out eventually regardless of whatever was going to happen.
The truth is more powerful than lies.
The Blossom's are a family that is more toxic and incest than my family.

There was always things that I suspected about the family,in my eyes they always were rather peculiar.
I knew a secret that Betty didn't know,Penelope was only eight years old when she was groomed by her own family to date Clifford who disgustly turns out to be her own brother if my memory serves me correctly.

I had learned about that secret when I was in the Midnight Club back in high school,it made me sick to the stomach,it put me off my food for an hour and a half.
Ever since that day my suspicions grew stronger and stronger.

The second thing I couldn't understand was the way that they had ran their Maple Syrup Business. There was nothing wrong with the product,I enjoyed using their product,I had done what the rest of Riverdale had done and placed it
"Out of sight,out of mind".
It had hurt me when my own daughter had dated a member of that incest of a family.
I really tried to stop her but I made a terrible mistake of sending her to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

Hal was the one that called that shot, I only knew about that a few days ago,I lost it at him and kicked him out straight away.He was the reason of a problem that I never knew about. It hit me hard when I went into the Sisters of Quiet Mercy and saw Polly being taken away made me have a breakdown.
The last breakdown I had was about leaving FP for Hal. The decision I made back then was stupid and the regret builded inside of me.