Chapter 25 A New Verdict

Alice's POV
The neighbourhood had completely settled down after the event at Fred Andrews house everyone was heading home,I made an interesting discovery nearly an hour ago FP Jones didn't change a lot,after all you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I am a member of the Neighbourhood and I had felt the right to monitor the streets at this hour of the night. I was minding my own business until he was heading towards his truck and stopped beside it when he saw me heading in his direction.We exchanged words and briefly he had left the neighbourhood behind.

I began to walk back home and I couldn't stop thinking about what FP was doing with that stranger in a spare room, the first thing I thought that he was drug trafficking and my second guess was him being noisy after all it was interesting to see that none of his curiosity had left none whatsoever.

I really think that something's never change and old habits most certainly don't die.
It was easy to prove this point.
I had honestly asked myself what he could be up to and what is seen cannot be unseen.

SORRY FOR BEING LATE TO UPDATE THIS STORY MY GRANNY PASSED AWAY AT THE END OF JANUARY SUDDENLY AND I WAS GRIEVING ANOTHER PERSON CONNECTED WHO IS A YEAR DECEASED, SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN GRIEVING.