Chapter 15 Roll On A Rush of Upset

The temperatures had soared into the mid twenties,everyone in the town had been enjoying the weather.
Pop had given me the day off to relax after a long three weeks.
Things had finally gotten better. I had planned to go back to the beach just to relax as I had always enjoyed the atmosphere of it.
I had just remembered about Hermione Lodge going out with Hiram. Hiram was a wrestler in Riverdale High and had been nicknamed the ram by his coach.
This summer Hiram had been planning a surprise party for Hermione as her birthday was towards the end of June.
I had been invited to this party by Hiram himself and I accepted his invitation. I only knew a little bit about Hermione she was nicknamed Park Avenue Princess because she lived in the wealthier side of town.
Her family were wealthy and were treated like first class citizens.

The Defining Feature that had made Riverdale High stand out were the football team The Riverdale Bulldogs.Hal always had a passion for sport.He played as a quarter-back and was rather interested in fitness.
FP on the other hand he had been rehearsing with Fred Andrews.
He had been keen to try to leave his comfort zone and try sport.
He was good at basketball and he went on to play alongside the team for Championship Games he was once named captain of the team for a game.
The thought of a tall man with dark brown hair,light brown eyes wearing the number 11 shirt was enough to make me lose much needed concentration. He was just so hot.
The team didn't mind being a captain for the game.
He had been praised by Coach Johnson and nicknamed him the next Michael Jordan.
Me on the other hand had preferred to be more creative with my spare time I had liked Cooking.
I had learned to love cookery at the age of 6.
My Mother had gotten me to help her with making pancakes.
She had carefully guided me through every step by the time I had turned 12 I had known lots about cookery. I would always spend some days baking.
I had loved to make apple tart it was one of my strongest dishes.

I had decided to walk down the road to the bus depot to bring me to the beach.
I had gone past the basketball court and saw Arnold and William practising their shots.
They had noticed me walk by they stopped and shouted "Hey Alice" "Hey Arnold and William"
I walk on down the footpath towards the bus depot and then I met Hermione with Hiram.
"Hey Alice " they say at the same time with a smile on their faces.
"Hey So you both are heading to the beach too"!!
"Yeah we are"
We get on the thirty seater bus and head off to the beach.
The beach was nearly an hour out of town.
I always have precious memories of the beach from when I was a seven year old girl learning how to make a sandcastle.
It was still rather remarkable how i had remembered that from my childhood.
My Childhood was great and since I was an only child I was always spoiled no matter what.

We arrived at the beach and we were surrounded by people from all around town who were already on the beach before us.
I had made my way down towards the sand and sat down on my towel.
The purpose of this visit was to help me relax.
"Mind if I sit next to you" came from a familiar voice.
"Sure Mary"
"So you came here to unwind too" ??
"Yeah I need it after these last few weeks"
"Why what's happened"
"I just need a break from work that's all".
"Oh right so Fred has planned to bring me on a date later"
"Where are you going to"??
"He told me that he would bring me to Pop's "
I smile "There is no other place with a romantic atmosphere"
"Yeah"

We had gotten off the towel and went for a walk further down the beach.
There was an ice cream van we had seen Fred Andrews in the quene as soon as Mary saw him she went to him and said "Sorry Alice I'm staying here with Fred see you later".
"OK then bye"
I spend the remaining hour alone walking around.
I had almost reached the middle end of the beach and from a distance I saw FP sitting beside a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
I didn't know who she was but a part of me was ruined with the site of the two of them together.
I wanted to go home and cry.

FP'S POV
I had been at the beach for over three hours now.
I had met up with Fred and we both talked for a while.
I had let him be by himself and I had gone back to Naomi.
We were happily chatting away until in the distance I saw Alice walking on her own.
She looked heartbroken and I knew that I needed to talk to her.
She needed to know what was happening.
I needed her to know that whatever she was thinking about was wrong.
I never want to see her heartbroken she needs someone who will always love her.