Chapter 29 A Tale Of Two Stories

Alice's POV
I was tidying up the kitchen when Betty came home from the party. She seemed rather quiet at first but then I finally had the courage to ask her about the party.
"So how was the party" I asked.
"It was eventfully to say the least"
"Why what happened"
"Never mind"
" I don't think that I should tell you"
"Are you hiding something from me that I don't know about Elizabeth, do you or some of your friends get hurt"
"No I don't think so"
"Then what are you trying to hide then"
"Nothing Mom, I'll see you in the morning"
"OK then goodnight Elizabeth"
A part of me still wanted to know what had happened that she hadn't told me about I'm determined to find out about what happened.

FP's POV
A few hours after the party I had a long conversation with Jughead about everything that had happened in the house before I came and so far everything seemed to be okay until Cheryl Blossom and her two friends and Chuck Clayton showed up unexpectedly. When they arrived everything went crazy.
I was proud of Jughead for standing up to Coach Clayton's son I know that it took a lot of bravery to do an act like that but it's what you do to protect someone that you love.
The Clayton Family are a rather stuck up family they are the opposite of the Blossoms personality wise but i honestly couldn't stand Chuck Clayton. I knew that he was a jock he was that stuck up, he only asked for one thing only for when it came to dating. He then used them and slut shame them for going on a date with him. It's a shame nothing has been done about him itss people like that can make anyone's blood boil and the blossoms are no better both parents are just as bad as the other. Cheryl is a stuck up, spoilt brat and Jason was a very mysterious character like his mother.
Clifford was a incredibly mysterious person who had seemed to be the only person to have access to Jingle Jangle in Riverdale High.
Penelope was no saint either.