Chapter 17 New Beginnings

After the last few weeks of drama things had finally settled down and school had kept me busy.
I had to end up working in Pop's at weekends.
Not that I minded one bit.
My Monday School Schedule was crammed with things.
In English we had to write a four page essay about the life of Willam Shakespeare.
In Food Science I had to gather my ingredients for our double cookery lessons on Wednesday's.
In Geography we had to learn the notes off by heart for a test later in the week.
We were doing Population Prymaids.
In Maths we had started algebra.

My locker had been a little messy I had just spent the first ten minutes of the morning tidying it up.
Over the weekend the bulldogs had a game against their rivals at the weekend.
From what I had heard it got very messy.
Hal was not in good humour so I had taken it that they were trashed.
He didn't show up at Pop's after the game.

I cleaned my locker and headed to class.
Class started at 09:05 and ended at 09:45
My first class of the week was English with Mr Wilson.
I took out my refill pad and pen as the class had begun to discuss the homework for the weekend.
"Alright class please take out your assignment from the weekend"
I reach into my English Folder and take it out of my bag to look for my essay only to find nothing else inside only an old sheet from another class.
Mr Wilson told Matthew to collect the assignment from the weekend.
He had collected everyone's homework on my row he had walked to my desk and asked for my assignment I had suddenly remembered where I had placed my essay it was folded inside my notebook.
I take it out and give it to Matthew.
"Thanks"
"That's OK "
Matthew placed down the assignments onto Mr Wilson's desk and sat down at his place.
"All right everyone take out your notebooks I want to move on to something different"
We all took out our notebooks and had taken down two lines until FP accidentally interrupts the lesson.
"Sorry about that Sir I had basketball training"
"That's ok Forsythe,take your seat"
The only seat left in the room was in front of me.

Fp's POV
I had gotten changed from basketball training.
I knew I was going to be late for English.
I quickly tidied myself up before I went back into the main school building.
I had gone down the English corridor to room 126
I could hear Mr Wilson's Voice from the bottom of the corridor.
I went straight into the class without knocking on the door.
I hope he didn't mind me doing so.
He was just about to speak until I spoke
"Sorry about that Sir I had basketball training"
"That's ok Forsythe take your seat"
The only seat left in the room was in front of Alice.
I had taken my seat and took out my notebook and began to write notes.
Mr Wilson had given us more homework to do.
I didn't mind the amount of homework I was getting in his class in comparison to Mr White and his history class.
I would say that Mr Wilson was my favorite teacher.

I noticed that Alice looked rather tired and quiet.
I asked her if she was OK and she said that she was.
I will look out for her no matter what.
I will do everything in my power to protect her from the goody two shoes Hal.
I want to be the best friend she has ever had.
We would only see each other at different stages of the day and best of all she actually knowledges my existence unlike others who give me dirty looks.
I would love it if she was my girlfriend I would treat her like a queen.

Alice's POV
FP asked me if was OK during English.
It's nice to know that he cares about me and is willing to help me overtake life's biggest obstacles.
It was amazing to know that I had a friend like him.
People say that he is a bad person I think that he is not.
He has been there for me more than Hal.
I had always trusted him when it came to secrets,he always kept his mouth shut and pretend it never even happened. If I ever had a boyfriend like him at least he would allow me to be myself.
He had also knew that I had felt a little insecure before I began to grow as a teenager.
Security for me is a huge factor when it comes to relationships it's the key to overcoming obstacles that life throws at you.