Chapter 16 The Truth,A Confession and A Pinch of Drama

FP'S POV
"Alice please come back I can explain"
She ignored me and went home.
I felt so stupid and had blamed myself for not doing something about the suitation.
I wanted to know what was wrong.
I never have intentions to upset her.
She was the only girl in school who actually bided me the time of the day and had made a massive effort to talk to me during the school day.
What was she so upset about??
I need to tell her the truth and nothing but the truth.

Alice's POV
When I arrived back at home I went straight into my bedroom and cried for nearly a solid two hours.
How could he do this to me ??
I love him,I can't stand the thought of him with someone else, it was like being stabbed by a knife.
I wanted to be with him.
He was the only man that made me happy and the only one who would actually take my side and protect me from trouble in comparison to Hal who had only cared about his beloved football team and for as long he was working and had money in his back pocket he had cared about nothing else other than those two things which makes me sick to think of it !??

I got out of my room at eight o clock and looked in the mirror to reveal a red face and eyelids.
I wasn't going to tell anyone about the incident it was the better option.
I had gotten myself a cup of coffee and sat on my bed and relaxed hoping I would get no distractions.

FP'S POV
I arrived home to change. I had decided to go to Alice's house to finally tell her that I loved her after a number of months of not doing so.
Her house was close from Sunnyside Trailer Park but I decided to walk instead of drive.
It was only a five minute walk.
I had brought a ladder with me so I could climb up to her room.

Alice's POV
I had just finished my coffee and was about to go down stairs for a refill until I had stopped in my tracks to see FP Jones on a ladder knocking on my window.

"Hey there Juilet"
"Hey what do you want I don't want to talk to anyone"
"Why did you run away when you saw me on the beach earlier"
"Tell me the truth Ali please"
"I wanted to go to the beach to relax after my work shifts and seeing you with someone else makes me feel like I would puke"
He takes my hand and gently kisses it
"Ali I understand what you are telling me but I need to tell you something"
"What is it"??
"I am in love with you"
"You are after everything that has happened between us"
"Yes"
We have a moment of silence then we are staring at each other.
Our heads move closer until our lips touch together.
The feeling of his lips next to mine was like a lit fire full of comfort and warmth.
We continue to kiss passionately, we both stopped to have some air and our tongues collided with each other.
It was a passionate moment that was never made to stop.

We had to stop as we had heard a car pull up our driveway.
"Ali I better scramble before I'm caught"
"OK then bye "
He leaves the room as soon as the front door opens.
I immediately go down stairs to my parents.
"Hey Sweetheart how was the beach earlier" my mother said
"Yeah it was very relaxing" I had lied about it.
I didn't feel like I was ready to tell anyone to be totally honest.

Monday 25th June
A new day and the beginning of a new week.
Things had slowly got better.
I had another working week in Pop's.
Monday Morning was rather quiet
Toward evening time was always busy.
People who commute from work in the evenings would have their dinner and just the usual faces where always seen.
The usual faces were Hermoine, Mary,Fred,Hal and FP.
I would see Hal and FP show up more often than the rest.
Speaking of which the first person to come in was Hal.
"Good afternoon Alice could I have my usual order"
"Yeah coming right up"
I go into the back kitchen to prepare his order and I stop as soon as I hear the entrance door bell chime.I quickly prepare Hal's order and come out to the cash register only to be stopped by the sight of Hal and FP looking at each other as if one was going to be killed .
"SouthSide Scum" Hal mutters
"What did you just say"??
"I said that you are Southside Scum"
That tears it FP grabs Hal by the shirt and pins him to the wall .
"Don't you even dare insult me over my background or else you won't be able to see a football in your vision for a few months".
He let Hal go,he paid for his order and left.
I was so shocked about what had gone down this was a clearer example of the two men.
One was asking for trouble.
The other is trying to be a hero that everyone can admire.
Not a person who looks for trouble