you found an angel!

(lmao i promise this isn't a jeongmi ff-although they are SO soft ^^)

~

Jeongyeon's class finished early, so when Mina strolled out of her own classroom, she was met by the elder student waiting in the hallway, with her head gently resting against the rows of lockers.

"Ah Mina, I finished early so I got here fast, right?"

Mina smiled slightly at Jeongyeon's enthusiasm and nodded in response. Jeongyeon returned the smile, and then took a hold of Mina's arm. "Let's go to the cafeteria so I can introduce you to some of my friends!"

Hearing this, Mina stopped walking and tugged at Jeongyeon's sleeve, causing her to turn around and flash Mina a questioning glance. "Um, it's not that I don't want to meet them, it's just... I mean, what if they don't like me?"

"Yah- They'll like you. I'm certain they will. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because I do, okay?" Jeongyeon gave Mina a warm smile. "And how could they not like you? I've literally known you for around three hours and I already value you. A lot. So don't you dare think they won't like you!"

Reassured by Jeongyeon's words, they both continued walking through the school, and into the cafeteria, where Jeongyeon waved at a group of girls and walked towards them, tugging along at Mina behind her.

-MINA POV-

"Guys this is Mina! She transferred here today. That's Jihyo-" she pointed towards a stunning girl with brown hair and the most enticing eyes I had ever seen. "And that there is Momo-" A girl  with a mouthful of food tried to smile at me, making me laugh slightly. "And lastly, this is Sana-" she gestured to a girl, who upon hearing her name, looked up from her food and gave me a (very unsubtle) wink, making me blush.

She then spoke, "Jeongyeon-ah, it's a miracle!"

Everyone, including me, looked at her, confused.

Sana continued, "You found an angel!" She pointed towards me, whilst I felt my cheeks heating up, as I subconsciously buried my head in Jeongyeon's arms in embarrassment.

Everyone groaned, and then Jeongyeon laughed, "Sana, you idiot, can't you go five minutes without flirting with someone? Look you've embarrassed her now."

I lifted my head up. "N-no I'm not embarrassed, um you just took me by surprise."

I glanced at Sana as her face lit up. "See it's fine! I'm sorry if I came off a bit strong, it's a habit. Now come sit down." She said, patting the chair beside her. I sat down, Sana on my left and Jeongyeon on my right.

"So what year are you in?" Momo asked curiously.

For some reason, I felt so much more comfortable with these people than I had ever done before with anyone else, especially in such a short amount of time. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all, more so, I was at ease.

It just felt natural.

I smiled and answered all of their questions, talking about random things for the rest of the lunch hour. I found out that Jihyo was in the second year with me, but everyone else was in their third. As well as this, I also learnt that Momo specialised in dance, like me, whereas all the others specialised in vocals.  The great thing was that we all took music, and all the arts (music, dance, etc.) lessons were a mix of students throughout all years, so hopefully, I would end up with one of the girls.

I glanced at the time, and stood up. "It was nice meeting you all today, I've got to go to class now." I nodded and waved a small goodbye, before pausing, realising that I still had now idea how to get around the school.