Get out me car!

"Jackson, why the fuck are you in my car?!" Jae hissed in shock.

"Why the fuck are you bleeding? You get jumped dude?" Jackson answered in alarm. 

"Answer my question first," Jae answered impatiently, "Why are you in my car? And how on EARTH did you get in?"

"Idiot, you left the door wide open so I came to protect the car until you came back. You know, you should be thanking me..." Jackson huffed in response.

"Now what happened to your face? And why are you crying man?"

"I went to see Mina..."

Jackson groaned before grabbing Jae's shoulders and giving a firm shake. 

"I told you to leave her alone for a bit, what the hell dude?"

Jae nodded slowly, "But I needed to let her know that I didn't mean to hurt her or for anything to end up like this. I swear, I didn't mean to hurt her, I just lost it and everything was just one big blur an-"

A sharp intake of breath from Jackson made Jae stop in his tracks. 

"Dude... When you say you hurt her... You actually physically hurt her, didn't you?"

Jae's eyes widened in a panic. 

"J-Jackson, it wasn't like that I swear!" He stuttered. 

"Dude what the fuck? What the actual fuck? Go get some fucking help, yeah? And if I see you so much glance in Mina's direction... Well, you'll wish you hadn't..." Jackson spoke in a low voice, shoving Jae back slightly. 

"Get yourself together dude. Grow up," Jackson huffed, stepping out of Jae's car with a frown. He slammed the car door behind him, shaking his head as he sauntered off in anger.

Jae just shook his head in distress, then rested his forehead on his driving wheel. 

"What the hell have I done..."

-

Jihyo sat opposite Tzuyu, playing with the younger girl's fingers as they waited for their bill. They were sat at a table inside a semi-busy cafe, the two being on a 'breakfast date'. 

As Tzuyu spoke about whatever she was on about, her words slowly trailed off, her eyes widening. Noticing the change in expression, Jihyo tugged gently at Tzuyu's hand.

"Hey... You good?" She asked, a little concerned. 

"Look to your 12 o'clock. Seems Mina and Chaeyoung are on a date," Tzuyu whispered. 

"A date? Mina and Chaeyoung? Where?" Jihyo swivelled around, scanning her surroundings, her eyes coming to rest on the pair in question. 

"Hey!" Tzuyu hissed. "Be subtle, idiot!"

Jihyo just nodded, before returning her glance to the other two girls. 

Mina sat with a small, content smile on her face as she focused on Chaeyoung, who seemed to be rambling on and on... and on and on and on and on and on about something or another. 

"I've never seen Chaeyoung like that with someone. Whenever I talk to her, she just says the bare minimum."

"I mean, it's not that hard to have a conversation with her... She just doesn't like getting to know people," Tzuyu answered, studying her best friend's face, which held a beaming smile. She sighed, before continuing to speak, "I'm just glad she's happy."