If it doesn't matter then it won't hurt to tell me.

-MINA POV-

I woke up, still wearing my uniform. I felt around for my phone, which I finally found perched on top of the dressing table next to my bed. I turned it on and blinked, letting my eyes adjust to the light. Groaning as I saw the time was 2:30 in the morning, I realised that I must have slept since I had arrived home after lessons, meaning my sleeping schedule was well and truly fucked.

I couldn't get back to sleep, so I took a quick shower, and then slipped into an oversized hoodie and some shorts. I lay back down on my bed and scrolled through my phone, smiling as I saw a notification from yesterday.

'hey, did you get inside your apartment okay? ~Jae ^^'

Strangely enough, I felt proud. I was proud that I, the shy, timid Mina had made friends so quickly. I saved his number, and replied with a quick,

'yes, thank you! ><'

-before remembering what the time was.

I cursed gently under my breath, hoping that I wouldn't wake him up.

I then felt my stomach growl and walked to the kitchen, in search of something to eat. I opened the fridge, but I was met with carrots and milk and nothing else. I groaned at my lack of organisation and made a mental note to go to the store as soon as possible. I grabbed a carrot, and sat down at my desk, opened my laptop and logged on to Elsword. And there I sat, wasting away the rest of the night/morning, occasionally taking bites of the carrot in hand.

-

I was dozing off, when my phone suddenly buzzed and the screen lit up. I grabbed it and read the message that came up.

'Jae Park'~

'why were u awake at 2 in the morning wth! u need to sleep!! zzzzz~'

I laughed and replied-

'i accidentally woke up, ahhh i didn't mean to!!'

Then I glanced at the time, and quickly ran to my room and got changed. Somehow I had managed to completely lose track of the time, and now there was only 20 minutes until I had to be in class. My stomach growled again, and for once I was genuinely thankful for school.

At least I could eat there.

I grabbed my bag, slipped on my shoes and stumbled out of the apartment, closing the door behind me and walking quickly down the stairs. I suddenly felt a wave of nausea ripple through my body, making me stop walking until it faded away.

"Damn it, I really need to eat" I complained to myself, under my breath before carrying on down the seemingly endless flight of stairs.

I finally left the apartment building and continued walking towards the bus stop until a distressing scene met my eyes.

My bus was at the stop. My bus was leaving the stop. And I was not on my bus.

I groaned in frustration and kicked a stone in the midst of my anger. However, maybe I kicked a little too hard, because I could feel the nausea flooding back. I started panicking as my vision became blurry. All I heard before I blacked out, was the brake of a car, and someone's voice yelling my name.

~

(a/n- I wonder who it is hmmmmm?)

~

-CHAEYOUNG POV-

I left home late again today, but this time it wasn't my fault, I swear.

I had a bit of trouble with the lock (that wasn't actually locking) on my bathroom door. Sure, maybe it didn't matter because I lived alone, but still. It's frustrating when something stops working, and it just seemed like a necessary task to fix it.