Good morning gays!

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Good morning gays! Breakfast is ready, so wake up and come eat."

Chaeyoung groaned quietly as Jeongyeon's overly chirpy voice filled her ears, only making her already pounding headache worse.

She opened her eyes slowly as Jeongyeon padded away back to the kitchen and instantly smiled, seeing the girl sleeping soundly by her side, who had her arms wrapped tightly around the younger's frame, holding her firmly in a close embrace.

How perfect would it be if I could wake up to this every day?

"Chaeng, stop flirting, it's too early," Mina murmured, rubbing her eyes as she sat up, letting go of Chaeyoung's waist, with strands of hair falling messily in front of her face.

"D-did I say that out loud?"

"You sure did," Mina chuckled, "How much did we drink last night? Because I can't remember much and my head feels like death."

Mina immediately felt guilty as the words left her mouth because she did in fact remember.

She remembered everything. She remembered the taste of Chaeyoung's slightly chapped (but still soft) lips against her own. She remembered never wanting the brief moment to end.

Mina didn't want to admit it, but she knew she had feelings for the girl.

Chaeyoung struggled to hide her blush as she too recalled the antics of the night before and stood up abruptly.

"I-I can't remember. I guess we both drank too much," She swiftly lied, walking towards the door.

"I'm going to the bathroom," She announced as she left the room, leaving a disappointed Mina, who was already missing the warmth Chaeyoung had provided by her side.

-

Chaeyoung leant over the sink basin and peered into the mirror, scoffing at her flushed cheeks.

Why am I like this?

She washed her face, trying to remove Mina's face from her mind, but to no avail. After brushing her teeth, she made her way back to the bedroom, smiling instinctively as her eyes came to rest on Mina (who had laid back down). Chaeyoung crept over and gently shook Mina's shoulders, trying to wake the girl up again, who instead reached out and pulled Chaeyoung onto the bed again.

"Chaeng, come back I'm cold."

Much to Chaeyoung's dismay, she couldn't help but stutter as she answered.

"B-but Hyung m-made breakfast..."

"Five minutes? Please?" She mumbled.

With a gulp, Chaeyoung nodded and lay back down, whilst trying to control her breathing as Mina clung on to her from behind.

-

Jeongyeon sat alone at the kitchen table with a steaming stack of pancakes, waiting for the two younger girls to join her.

I swear to god, if they've gone back to sleep...

She got up with a groan and trudged up the stairs, her eyes meeting those of a blushing Chaeyoung, held by Mina, who was blissfully unaware of the effect she was having on the other girl.

Jeongyeon gave Chaeyoung a smirk, to which the younger replied with a glare.

"Kids, get up I made pancakes and you won't get any unless you get your asses downstairs right now. Hurry up before my parents wake up, otherwise, they'll be none left."