I guess it's nothing official or anything...

"Look, you guys..." Mina paused to take a sip from her coffee before continuing. "I can handle this, you don't need to worry. Jae's no threat!"

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ever so slightly hearing this, as she leant towards Mina's ear.

"Are you sure about tha-"

"Shut up, let me finish!" Mina whispered back, before continuing to speak to the girls.

"I'll just talk to him tomorrow at school."

A series of sudden protests left all of the other girls' mouths, each appalled at this suggestion.

"You can't just go and talk to him. He most definitely is not going to listen to anything you say," Tzuyu blurted out, Jihyo nodding firmly in agreement.

"As much as it pains me to say this, Tzuyu's right...!" Dahyun said, earning a piercing glare from the taller girl.

Mina let out an exasperated sigh. "Well he's definitely not going to listen to any of you guys, now is he? He's more likely to listen to me, since he's supposedly pining desperately after me."

"But Mina... I hate to say this, but what if he tries something?" Jeongyeon asked, a slither of fear flashing across her face.

"Like I said. I can handle him. It'll be fine. I'll talk to him tomorrow and that's final. If it makes you guys feel any better, you can hang around out of sight just for your own piece of minds."

A moment of silence passed, before being broken by an intake of breath from Sana.

"I guess you do know him better than any of us... But if you are going through with this, we're going to be behind you for the whole thing."

Hums of agreement travelled across the group, with a final nod from Mina.

"See you guys tomorrow then."

-

Mina woke up the next day to a knocking at her door, but this time it wasn't the familiar sound of Chaeyoung knuckles. She made her way over to the door and opened it cautiously, being met with a cheery yell of "Good morning!".

"Jeongyeon uh, Hi? What are you doin-"

"Hurry up and go get ready, I'm taking you for breakfast and then to school. Hurry up and go!" Jeongyeon spoke as she pushed her way past Mina into the apartment, a playful sense of urgency lacing her voice.

"Uh, okay but wh-"

"Just GO for goodness sake, I'll explain in the car."

"Fine then," Mina huffed, making her way back to her bedroom to get ready. After a few minutes, Mina rushed out of her cave, dressed and ready for the day. Having barely woken up, alongside Jeongyeon persistently ushering her along, it was an understatement to say Mina was disorientated.

Soon enough, Jeongyeon had pushed Mina into the passenger seat of her car, as she then sat down herself and started up the car.

"Care to explain..?" Mina asked.

"Ah... You know you said you were going to talk to Jae today... I just wanted you to make sure you knew what you were doing. I know you guys went out or whatever but the way Jackson spoke about Jae made him sound a little dangerous, I won't lie," Jeongyeon answered, not without slight hesitation.

Mina sighed, "He's not dangerous... He just sometimes doesn't know when to stop. But it's not his fault... He's gone through a lot of shit."

"Are you sure he's not dangerous... Cause Jackson kinda implied that he.. hurt you? Is that true Mina because I will tear his sorry ass apart."