I think I want to get drunk.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"N-Nayeon?"

And sure enough, there she stood offering Mina a small, shy wave. Nayeon was the last person Mina would have expected,  understandably, considering her and Jeongyeon's rocky relationship. (Mina wasn't really sure if it was a friendship or a re-acquaintance).

"Nayeon! You made it! Come on in." Jeongyeon appeared at Mina's shoulder, inviting Nayeon in and handing her a drink.

Mina pushed the door shut and exchanged a confused look with Chaeyoung, whose face was displaying utter uncertainty. The younger shuffled over to Mina, grabbing her wrist gently.

"I thought they still weren't talking..." She whispered.

"So did I. I guess they made up without letting us know."

Mina shrugged her shoulders and walked back towards Sana, who had now recommenced her screeching and was dangerously close to knocking over what appeared to be an expensive looking vase. Momo stood by her side, trying to engage Sana in some sort of wild ballroom dance, to which the latter was seemingly oblivious to. Jihyo was attempting to control the whole affair, darting around the two and preventing them from damaging anything (with great difficulty). Mina and Chaeyoung stood side by side, not really knowing what to do with themselves, whilst Dahyun and Tzuyu sat on the floor, sharing a bowl of popcorn.

"Sana! You've literally been here twenty minutes... How the fuck are you already drunk?" Jeongyeon laughed, bringing Nayeon towards the chaos.

Jihyo turned around to look at Jeongyeon.

"Jeong I'm not even sure if she is drunk. This is kinda how she acts normally."

Sana stumbled over and yelled in disbelief, "NO I DON'T. AND I'M NOT DRU- OW."

She tripped over her foot midway her sentence and landed on a snickering Jihyo, who promptly shoved Sana back towards Momo.

Jeongyeon let out a sigh, before walking over to the centre of the room, gathering everyone's attention.

"Okay, well, since everyone's here now, why don't we get started. Any game recommendations?"

Sana stuck her hand up as if she was in a class.

"Spin the bottle!"

Jeongyeon firmly shook her head, "Everyone knows you just want to kiss someone you snake, so that's a definite no."

"Yah! That's not... that's not entirely true"

Momo stood up and spoke, "What about cards against humanity. That's fun! And you take a shot if you get picked by the person who's got the black card."

"T-that's actually not a bad idea..." Jeongyeon said in surprise, which Momo greeted with a glare.

Everyone sat down in a circle, as Jeongyeon distributed the cards, and soon enough the game was in full swing.

-

A couple of hours (and many drinks) later, Momo had ended up taking the most shots, with a grand total of 7. Nayeon came in second with 5, Jeongyeon, Sana and Chaeyoung all took 3, Mina and Tzuyu scraped by with 1, and somehow Dahyun and Jihyo had stayed untouched.

What made it worse was that Jeongyeon didn't actually own any shot glasses, so they just estimated the amounts with a wine glass.

Let's just say that their estimations were severely over-estimated.

Momo stood up with a groan and proceeded to collapse onto a sofa. "I'm good. Ugh, I'm done.." She croaked, promptly letting out a snore, indicating that she'd passed out. Sana let out a soft giggle and also stood up.