You should concentrate on the road rather than studying my face.

(a/n- minayeon at their.. um... finest? they look so done im d e a d)

Having had a peaceful evening after leaving school the day before, Mina woke up feeling deflated. Firstly because she had to go to school and secondly (or rather more importantly), a small part of her had been hoping that Chaeyoung would be the first face she'd see in the morning again. She dragged herself out of bed, got ready and then rushed straight out of the door to school.

As she boarded her bus, a familiar figure waved enthusiastically, making Mina chuckle. She walked over and sat down beside the girl.

"Morning Mina!"

"Ah Nayeon, hi!" She responded with a small wave. Upon hearing the melancholy tone in Mina's voice, Nayeon shot her a concerned look.

"Mina, are you okay? You sound as downcast as the weather," She asked, gesturing to the grey clouds outside.

Mina hummed in response. "I'm just a bit tired."

This wasn't exactly a lie because she actually WAS tired, due to the immense amount of school work she had already been assigned.

"You need to sleep well! Here-", Nayeon tapped on her shoulder, "-try and sleep until we get to school."

Resting her head on the older girl's shoulder, Mina didn't sleep but instead closed her eyes and listened to the low rumble of the bus' engine, as well as the occasional song lyric that slipped out of Nayeon's mouth.

-

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung had no desire to move from the sofa on which she was sprawled upon, limbs spread everywhere. An irritating buzzing ceased as she answered her phone, which had been persistently ringing for the last five minutes.

"What?"

Jeongyeon let out a sigh down the line, "I'm outside get up."

"I'm not going to class today."

"Yes you are, now get your lazy ass out here."

Chaeyoung groaned and hung up, rolling off of her 'bed' onto the floor, in a heap of blankets and pillows. She grabbed a hoodie from the growing pile of clothes on her bedroom floor, ran her fingers through her hair and ambled down to an expectant Jeongyeon, who sat waiting out front in her car.

"Wow. You sure are the definition of a morning person, huh?" Jeongyeon snickered, as Chaeyoung slumped down into the car.

"Haha, you're so funny. But anyway, thanks for the ride."

"So were you ever planning on telling me what happened to your face?" She gestured towards the gash that decorated the younger's cheek.

"Nothing happened."

"I swear to god, if you got into another fight I will disown you."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at this remark. "I didn't get into a fight. And I know that I'm stunning and all, but you should concentrate on the road rather than studying my face."

"Stunning?" She laughed, "Chae you look a fucking mess- Did you even comb your hair?"

"..Of course I did."

"Whatever you say," Jeongyeon answered, pulling up in the school's car park, "Here, wear this."

She leaned back and grabbed a cap from the backseat, pushing it firmly onto Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung nodded in thanks and the pair walked into the building together. As they did so, Jeongyeon suddenly gripped Chaeyoung's arm.

"Hyung what are you doing..?"

"Look there's Mina! Go talk to her!"

"No. She's with someone. Wait- That's Nayeon. Why is she with Nayeon? Jeong let's go to them," Chaeyoung scowled as she pulled Jeongyeon along behind her.