Chaeng, you're such an idiot.

-CHAEYOUNG POV-

Stupid. I'm so stupid. Just because seeing Nayeon put me in a bad mood, I snapped at Mina. How was she meant to find me when she can hardly find her own locker? I hope she's okay.

And here I am, pacing around, not even going to find her. 

Fuck. 

She's going to think I'm such a shitty person. 

Why do I even care so much?

"For fuck's sake..." I muttered under my breath. 

"C-chaeng? You okay?"

I spun round hearing a soft voice that put my mind at ease. Mina made her way towards me, looking worried. 

"Mina I'm really sorry, I should've come to find you and I shouldn't have been rude earlier I just got annoyed because I saw Nayeon and I-"

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me gently.

"You're rambling," She stated bluntly, "And why are you apologising? I'm here now so it doesn't matter. You're just overthinking."

Mina let out a soft sigh, whilst I let one out of relief. Maybe I was just overthinking. 

She let go of my shoulders and gave me a serious look. "Now explain what's going on with Nayeon."

"It's a long story."

"We've got time."

I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against the wall, pulling Mina down with me, before speaking.

"Okay, so I'll just start from the beginning. Hyu- I mean Jeongyeon and Nayeon were friends since they were around five- wait maybe six years old... Well since they were young, so they knew each other pretty well. I didn't know Nayeon as well as Jeong, but she was always nice to me when I saw her. Anyway, they went to the same high school and I guess they developed feelings for each other because they started dating."

I saw Mina's eyebrows furrowed in confusion slightly from the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah doesn't seem like it could have happened considering how they act around each other now right? But anyway Jeong was absolutely whipped for the girl- she'd never stop talking about her. Then one night they went to a party together and Nayeon left early for some reason or another, but she accidentally took Jeong's house key with her so she went back to return it. When she got there she saw Jeong making out with some other girl-"

I paused hearing Mina take in a sharp inhale. She turned to face me and spoke, 

"But surely Jeongyeon would never do that? She's just not that type of person."

"That's the thing. She didn't. And she is  a good person. But she was absolutely wasted and couldn't tell a door from a wall. So when this random girl came over, Jeong was so gone that she couldn't hold up any protest. Anyway, Nayeon only saw what she thought happened and broke up with her the next day, without listening to anything Jeong had to say. God if you had seen how much of a mess Jeongyeon was... It broke my heart seeing her so empty. And the worse thing was that she had no idea what had happened, so when Nayeon told her, it was the first she had heard anything about it. So yeah, that's what happened."

Mina shuffled closer to my side and leant her head against my shoulder. 

"Damn Chaeng... That's heavy. But I can kinda see where Nayeon's coming from."