It would be my pleasure to treat a pretty girl like you

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Two students walked out through the gates of the school grounds, side by side, heading towards a small café nearby.

"So-uh, where are we going to eat?" Mina asked, glancing up to look at Jae, who towered at least a head taller than her.

"It's a surprise! But trust me it's good, and even better, it's normally pretty quiet and peaceful," He laughed as he led the girl towards a small, worn-looking building.

Mina subconsciously frowned slightly at the exterior, making Jae chuckle.

"Don't judge a book by its cover," he said, waving his finger.

They entered the building and sat down in a booth near the back, scanning the menus. A waitress strolled over to the table, her face wearing a welcoming grin and her shirt wearing a nametag saying Eunha.

"Hiya, what can I get for you guys today?" She chirped, almost too cheerfully.

Jae spoke first, "I'll get my usual please."

Eunha nodded and then turned to Mina.

"And for the lady...?"

"Um, I'll have the lasagne and a glass of water please."

The waitress jotted down their order and walked back into the kitchen. Mina looked at Jae, catching him staring at her.

"W-what? Is there something on my face?"

He looked away in embarrassment.

"No you look good. U-uh so how are you finding school so far?" Jae stuttered, blushing.

Did he just say I look good? Oh my god! He's blushing, how cute.., Mina thought to herself.

The pair continued talking until Eunha returned with two steaming plates of food and their drinks.

-

Back at the school, Chaeyoung had been dragged to the cafeteria by Jeongyeon and was now sitting awkwardly amongst the elder student's friends. Sana sat opposite Chaeyoung and studied her expression, before breaking the uneasy silence.

"So Chaeyoung- wait I'm going to call you Chae! -Anyway, Chae are you in a relationship?"

Chaeyoung looked up in surprise and was at a loss for words. How could someone be SO forward?

Jihyo sat next to Sana and whacked her across the head with a book. "YAH! Of all things you could have said, you ask something like that? God just ask a normal question!"

Sana shot her attacker a confused look, whilst rubbing her head.

"That hurt..."

"I know. It was meant to knock some sense into you."

Jeongyeon laughed at the two-Jihyo seeming like a strict mother and Sana seeming like a clueless child.

"Sana, will there ever be a day where you DON'T make my friends uncomfortable?"

"I didn't mean to, it's just automatic I swear.."

Momo sat on the other side of Sana, trying not to laugh with her mouth full of food. She let out a strange spluttering sound in the midst of her struggle, making everyone turn to look at her and break into laughter, apart from Chaeyoung who was attempting to suppress a smile.

Sana glanced at Chaeyoung and suddenly stood up.

"MOMO YOU LOST- I WAS RIGHT, SHE CAN SMILE!"

This time Jeongyeon leaned over and gave Sana a light slap on the head.