Chapter 1: First Day

Alice's POV

Hi there, I'm Alice.

I have a passion for music and all things artsy! I'm 16 and I'm joining Studio 21 today! I moved to Buenos Aires last week from New York.

I'm so nervous about meeting new people!

I walked through the large doors into a bright, colourful hallway. I was wearing a rose pink hoodie, ripped jeans and white sneakers. I had no summery clothes yet for this South American hot weather! I walked into what looked like a main meeting hall with a stage where an assembly was occurring.

"And here's our new student serving now, come on up Alice!" smiled Pablo.

He was the director and was kind enough to get me a place it this amazing school! I shyly walked in and stood beside Pablo on the stage, the whole school staring me down.

"H-hi....I'm Alice.." I mumbled super nervously.

"She is from New York and is very talented!" added Antonio, who I already met on the phone weeks ago, "It's alright Alice go mingle, assembly dismissed!".

All the teachers exited and left me with all the students staring at me.

"Hi I'm Francesca, you're so pretty! You can call me Fran! Beside me is Camilla aka Cami and Violetta aka Vilu! Come with us to your first class, singing!!" rambled Fran on the spot.

I shook each of their hands and we walked to Singing class.

"OK guys let's all say hello to Alice!" smiled Angie.

"Hello Alice..." they all murmured.

"Um...Leon you weren't very loud there, actually I didn't even see your lips moving! You will be the lucky one that between classes gets to give Alice a tour of the studio!" grinned Angie pointing at a tanned brown eyed, brown haired guy who's name must be Leon.

"Thanks Angie! Anything else you want to enlighten me with?" He fake smiled.

"Ha ha, very funny Leon! Be nice now! Let's vocalise!" fake laughed angie.

After class I saw Leon and some blonde girl arguing at the lockers.

"Leon, I don't care if you have to! Don't!" shouted the girl.

"Ludmilla, it's just a tour! C'mon!" shouted Leon back.

I think they were talking about me!

"As if! Ugh, Lion! Ludmilla is out!" She screamed stomping off.

I walked up to him. "Hi, Leon is that your name?" I smiled, "Ça va?"

He laughed, "Yeah, but that's French! Yeah, let me take you on that tour now!"