Chapter 2: Second Week

Alice's POV

"Good morning everyone! Today we are starting a new assignment, duets!" Exclaimed Angie smiling from ear to ear.

Everyone cheered.

"OK the pairs I picked are:

Camilla and Broadway

Francesca and Andre

Natalia and Diego

Violetta and Maxi

Braco and Ludmilla

Alice and Leon! You will do a performance were you write a song and choreograph a dance!" stated Angie.

Everyone was happy with their partners except, you guessed it...LUDMILLA!

"NO ANGIE! NOOO!! I CAN'T BE WITH THIS NO TALENT! I WANT MY LION!!" screamed Ludmilla at the top of her lungs.

Everyone turned to stare at her with surprise. I have to say, it looked pretty embarrassing!

"Uhm...sorry Angie?" she whispered making a obviously fake sad face.

"Ludmilla that was unacceptable!!" Angie shouted still not as loudly as Ludmilla previously, "Go straight to the principals office this instant!!"

I've only been here for two weeks, but I have never saw Angie shout. I thought she was gentle!

After class was over I was looking for the girls who had disappeared. Strange!

I shrugged and walked towards my locker. I was fidgeting with my lockers lock, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey Ali, do you need some help with that?" said Leon smiling.

He opened my locker in an instant.

HE CALLED ME ALI!! HJTJFSFGDGJ!!!

"Hey Alice? Wanna go with me to the movies on Friday!?"

"Uh Leon? What about Ludmilla? She is your girlfriend!" I asked.

What a stupid question! Why did I ask that!?

"She's busy, and why can't I go out with my friend? Alice?" He said smirking in my face.

"I-I don't know...um." I muttered.

I burst out laughing and so did he.