Leons little secret

Leon's POV

I had to tell Ali...i couldn't lie...she'd notice and....I invited her over and she's just arrived. "hello alice!" said Marco grinning while answering the door. I ran over as she walked In. we crashed into each other and were face to face. Marco ran off. "What was so urgent babe?" she said then kissed my cheek softly. "I-Im.." I stuttered nervously. "Babe, your scaring me! What's wrong?" she said stroking my cheek. "I'm-IM MOVING BACK TO MEXICO!!!" I blurted out. Tears came into her eyes, "But-but why? when?" She stuttered. "Parents job and next week.." I mumbled. "YOU ONLY TELL ME NOW!? I can't believe it!!!" I screeched with her arms crossed. "No, you don't understand I only found out yesterday..." I said reaching for her hand. "At our date? you didn't even care enough about me to tell me then?" she shrieked moving her hands away. "No, I just didn't know how to say it! I do care about you! I love you!" I said sadly. I wish I didn't have to leave, but my parents don't want me alone in the country even at A BOARDING SCHOOL!! STUPID PARENTS! I lose my lead role, my friends, the studio and alice... "I think we should break up! I can't date you knowing you're just gonna leave me All alone!" she said standing up. No No!! "What about a long distance relationship? Alice please!" i pleaded. She shook her head and walked out. I sat on our bed and started singing podemos.

Leon- Here I go what can I say, it's what sends me everyday, into such a lovely place, your presence is why oh I cannot deny...

Then vilu burst in and sat beside me.

Leon and vilu- For there must be light, go out it will guide me, protect from the dark, yyeeeaaahh, for this is just right, see now it's our love, sing out it's just me to you, lead me out with vvvvoooiiiccee!

We were face to face as we finished the song and she grabbed me and kissed me passionately. 😍 I was so surprised, yet I liked it. "Leon Ali told me what you said...im gonna miss you.." she mumbled laying her head in my shoulder. "so how's Rosetta doing?" I said smiling weakly. "great, but I thought...nevermind! I still love you Leon! we can have a long distance relationship?!" she squeaked hugging me tight. Maybe vilu was better for me than Alice, Alice was just an excuse because of Rosetta! "Yeah we could, i love you too vilu!" I said then kissed her cheek and we started singing more songs.

Alice's POV

Maybe I overreacted...i yelled at Leon for me being insecure....he's probably angry with me..I need to go apologise..but in the morning! I need to sleep!

Skip time*****

I knocked on Leon's door and nobody answered. I tried to open the door and it was open. I open the door to see Leon and vilu asleep in Leon's bed!!! I screamed and ran out. HOW COULD HE!! I ran down the stairs tears in my eyes when I slipped and started falling...suddenly I was caught by this cute new guy! "hi I'm Tomas!" he said helping me up.

Francesca's POV

Tomas is back! back from Spain my tommy!!! I saw him walking up then stairs and I ran behind him. Suddenly he caught Alice who was flying down the stairs?? I ran over to see what was happening. I could see it in his eyes...he was in love! 😕😬 I stood back awkwardly and ran off. it was their moment! Not mine to intrude!

Tomas's POV

I met the prettiest girl in a oddly familiar way! I was back in buenos aires! I thought I would hate it because all I'd see was vilu with Leon! But I kinda fell in love at first sight! As I helped her up I said "hi I'm tomas!". She went red and said "hi! I'm Alice! nice to meet you!". Then I noticed, she'd been crying. "hey what's wrong?" I said grabbing hold of her hand. She looked to the ground, "just leon and violetta! wait you're new you don't know them!" she said smiling. "I do! I used to go here I moved away then moved back! So what'd Leon do?? Is he still dating vilu?" I blurted out nosily. "never mind, I just broke up with him last night because he was moving away..." she mumbled nervously. "It's ok! sorry for being nosy! Hey, how about you show me around then we can go get lunch together to cheer you up?" I said grinning. she grabbed my hand and grinned. "sure Id love too!".