Movie Date

Alice's POV

Leon dropped me home at 9pm, I surprisingly had a good time! It was mostly the movie made it good. Leon was mostly unbearable! All he did was sit there smiling at me and making jokes through the whole movie! ugh! I'm not his girlfriend! Why is he so nice!? "Ali?" he said as he waved his hand in front of my face. I was deep in thought..."ali!" He said again. "oh right, sorry! What do you want!?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "I just wanted to say I had a great night tonight." he said leaning into me. "no Leon! You have a girlfriend!". I pushed him away. "But, I love you Ali.." he whispered. I heard every word..."what about Ludmilla?" I said. "I don't like her in that way." he said smiling. "well you need to dump Ludmilla before you can date me!" I said smiling. "does that mean you'll date me?" He said with a bigger smile. "uh..goodnight Leon!" I said grinning. He mouthed 'I love you' as he was walking away. OMG! IM DATING LEON!!! well kinda!

Leon's POV

Yes oh yes oh yes!!! Ali is going to date me! but I have to deal with Ludmilla first...shes gonna kill me for breaking up with her and then kill me more for dating Ali!

Ludmillas POV

Now for my plan..."naty! go bring Leon here NOW!!" I ordered. my plan was so gonna break their friendship apart! Leon came into the music room and sat beside me. "hey ludmi...Naty told me you were here...we need to talk!" He stuttered. "Lion you know how much I love you!?" I squeaked smiling. "Ludmi I want to break up!!!" he blasted out. "WHAT!? NO LION YOU DONT MEAN THAT! KISS ME!!" I desperately screamed. I leaned into him. He pushed me away and stood up just as Alice and Naty came in. "oh lion you're such a good kisser!" I said as a last resort. Alice looked shocked! My plan was working! "no Ali! i didn't kiss her! I broke up with her!" he said pleadingly. Alice stared at Him tears in her eyes! I grinned and said, "bye baby!" and walked out with nat behind me. haha now they hate each other! 😌😏

Leon's Pov

After Ludmilla left I went and hugged ali. Ludmillas lies had really hurt her, but she still let me hug her. We practiced our duet. Alice is such a great dancer and singer. Then violetta walked in and went over to ali. "so lovebirds, Ali wanna sleepover at mine tonight!?" said violetta smiling. "sure vilu! see you at 7pm!" said Ali then she hugged violetta. "this is kinda awkward for me! I'll call you later ali! see ya!" I said as I walked away. "ooh Ali! come on let's go get a smoothie. 🍹" said vilu giggling.

Alice's POV

I packed my bag with essentials- makeup, clothes and accessories! I changed into my new outfit- pink flowery dress, a pink jacket and boots. I walked to vilus and knocked on the door. Her mum answered, "hi there! you must be alice! im olga!" said vilu's mum. "Vilu's upstairs!" she sang as I started walking up the stairs..wow this place was fancy!

I walked into vilu's pink room to find fran, cami and vilu doing each others makeup. "hey Ali!" they all squeaked. "come here! help us do frans makeup!" said vilu. I got my makeup out and we started making fran a goth! when it was my go I got nervous. "come on Ali! you need to look good for Leon! Your boyfriend!!" squealed cami. I turned bright red and let them do it. Once they had finished I looked...AMZING!! I did a twirl And we all laughed.

"I met your mum, she's so nice!" I said cheerfully. All their faces dropped. "That's low alice! you know vilu's mums..." said fran angrily. "Olgas not your mum?" I said completely confused.."YOU thought...its ok girls she didn't know!" said vilu with her arm around me. They all started smiling again. I still have no idea what the meant though! NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING!! I'm such an idiot!