The Last Chapter

Violettas POV

I was waiting for Leon with rosy at the front door. He was picking us up to take OUR NEW HOUSE!! Rosy had her hair in the cutest pigtails imaginable!! "your boyfriend has arrived!" smiled Leon bursting through the door. "leon! hehe! Rosy come on let's go!" I giggled taking Leon's hand with one hand and rosys with the other. We walked out the door and got into Leon's Ferrari!

SKIP TIME**************

"Leon can you take Rosetta inside I've got to call my parents!?" I asked lifting my phone out of my bag. "sure babe! Come on Rosy posy!" smiled Leon taking rosys little tiny hand and leading her inside. Awwww Rosy Posy!! I switched my phone on and as it was booting up I felt a tap on my shoulder. "hello violetta!" grinned Diego with Ludmilla in his arms. "what do YOU want!?" I shrieked taking a step back. "He came to tell you he went to court and got all the rights to take Rosetta away from you!" laughed Ludmilla evilly. "Diego, you can't take MY baby girl away! I love her and I won't let you take her away to raise with this hobo!" I shrieked louder slyly pulling my phone out and dialling '999' silently. "Hobo!? How dare you! You're a NO TALENTED HOBO UGLY FAT THING!" Screamed Ludmilla. "get away from me and my family!" I said running into my house and locking the door. I talked to the police and they said I have to give rosy to him! I told Leon in pure tears and we went together to tell rosy who probably would have no idea what anything meant anyway. "MOMMY, DADDY NOOOOO!!" she shrieked crying. "aww she called me daddy!" smiled Leon with tears in his eyes. We had a family hug and went downstairs to give her to Diego. "thank you very much! Here ludmi now you have a personal 24/7 servant!" grinned Diego pushing rosy over to ludmilla. "come on child! I need a smoothie!" ordered Ludmilla dragging rosy out. Diego followed out the door. "Leon, I-I..." I mumbled falling back into tears. "vilu it's ok, we'll get her back someday!" said Leon weakly smiling with tears running down his face.

SKIP TIME**********

I woke up and Leon automatically pulled me out of bed and Told me to get dressed and have a shower? I said ok and jumped into the shower. He said dress gorgeous. he was wearing dressed in a shirt and jeans and had his had gelled. what was he planning? I curled my hair and put some light coloured makeup on. I put on a floral maxi dress and sandals. He took my hand and led me to his car. He told me to keep my eyes shut until he told me to open them?!?? 😧😦😟😯😶 so confused!!!????

I sat on a bench and he said open your eyes. I opened them to see I was sitting were we had our first kiss!! "You like, My lady?" He said smiling. "hehe it's so romantic here, but why are we-" he cut my off by kissing me! Why was he doing this? Suddenly he got down on one knee and said, "Violetta Castillo, will you marry me?" 😮💗💓💕💞💞💘

💓💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💓

Tysm for reading my book! This is the final chapter and the sequel will be out no later than a week! 30 chapters a perfect number! Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger, now I bet you can't wait for the sequel!! 1K reads wow! I can't believe it and I'm so happy and thankful! Ok guys! Bye for now!

XxxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxxX

ILoveLeonetta2001 xoxxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox