Goodbye party

Alice's POV
Leon is leaving tomorrow morning and vilu's planning a party for Him tonight. it's 80's themed, cool right! Me and vilu went as twins in pink tutus, layered pink tops and super high heeled sequin boots! We did our hair the same and were total twins!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4821139/leon-y-violetta-se-recuerdan-part-6-o.gif
Pic of vilu in outfit

So cute right!? We arrived at the party and me and vilu separated straight away. I went to find fran and cami, but I bumped into Leon. "oh hi leon!" I said smiling us nose to nose. "hey vilu! you know this party is amazing! Good job!" he said giving me a hug. He thought I was violetta! I may as well make use of this! "yeah babe, let's dance!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him unto the dance floor. we slow danced and got close. He looked into my eyes and then said, "you have the most beautiful eyes!" Wait was he gonna kiss me? "no Leon you're leaving!" I said standing back. "but vilu!" "sorry Leon I have to...go to the ladies room!" I said running off. I couldn't do that to them! I ran back to my room and started searching through vilu's wardrobe for a dress.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fak2.polyvoreimg.com%2Fcgi%2Fimg-set%2Fcid%2F101763293%2Fid%2F6sLhiDg_4xG-Or2fGdwLkg%2Fsize%2Fy.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.polyvore.com%2Fvioletta_style%2Fset%3Fid%http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fak2.polyvoreimg.com%2Fcgi%2Fimg-set%2Fcid%2F101763293%2Fid%2F6sLhiDg_4xG-Or2fGdwLkg%2Fsize%2Fy.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.polyvore.com%2Fvioletta_style%2Fset%3Fid%3D101763293&h=600&w=600&tbnid=_IHFgBJGw77p-M%3A&zoom=1&docid=TJOcda5RNEFL9M&hl=en-gb&ei=E3-gU93WIsTQygPe24LwDA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CHkQMyhVMFU&iact=rc&uact=3&page=13&start=84&ndsp=6&h=600&w=600&tbnid=_IHFgBJGw77p-M%3A&zoom=1&docid=TJOcda5RNEFL9M&hl=en-gb&ei=E3-gU93WIsTQygPe24LwDA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CHkQMyhVMFU&iact=rc&uact=3&page=13&start=84&ndsp=6
Pic of outfit

I grabbed the outfit and slipped it on, fitted like a glove! I tied my hair in a tight high ponytail so I didn't look like vilu AT ALL! I ran back to the party just as Leon and vilu got up to sing podemos. I remember singing those exact words with him and feeling all sorts of things...
They finished in each other's arms eye to eye. Soon enough they were having Goodbye kiss right bang smack centre of the stage!! the turned to see the audience wolf whistling and they went bright red! I had this weird feeling...as If someone was watching me. I turned around to have a look, but saw nothing. I still had that feeling all night so I stayed with the girls and guys the whole time.

Violettas POV
I sung our final song together with leon. And on the stage we started kissing! 😳 I went bright red with embarrassment!! I grabbed Leon's hand and led him off the stage. I led him outside to the park bench...where we had our first kiss and sat him down. The sun was just setting. "Leon, I....I love you with all my heart and I know you're leaving and all, but I'll always love you!" I stuttered about to cry. "Vilu, I can't stop me leaving, but we can spend all night until the light of the morning together! I won't leave you until I'm actually on that plane!!" He said with his arm around me, "so don't cry, we'll always be together forever! No matter how far apart we are!" Aww so romantic, I fell into his arms sobbing. We only had 5 more hours together!! We lay there curled up for more than an hour. I had to take a call from my dad, so I let Leon go back into the party.

Leon's POV
As I walked into the party I saw Alice looked scared dancing alone. I went over and said, "Alice I'm sorry for all that I've done to hurt you and make you suffer. I just wanted to say goodbye and that you are one of the best things in my life.." I couldn't leave knowing that she hated me. she smiled and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry too! it wasn't all your fault we became like this! thank you! Leon I'm gonna miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!" she said kissing my cheek. I could see the tears in her eyes and I wouldn't be surprised if I was like that too...i walked up on stage at the end of the party and stood in the centre.."Well everyone I guess this is it! the studio is my life and always will be! Thank you all for being my friends and kind! I will miss you all so much! I just like to say as my final words to you...Goodbye." I said smiling at the start but now even more broken inside. I looked for Alice in the audience, but she was gone? as Left the stage the party was over, and studio 21 for me...