Chapter 3: JERK FACE!!

Alice's POV

He leaned in and so did I. My first kiss! SQUEEEE!! Ludmilla suddenly appeared beside us and pulled him back.

"LION! HOW COULD YOU!!?" Screamed Ludmilla.

"No Ludmi! I just..." blurted Leon nervously.

I stood back and ran away in tears. I can't believe he was about to kiss me, then tells his girlfriend that he didn't mean to! JERK FACE!!! I ran into the music room to find vilu sitting there writing music. I turned my back to walk out before she saw me and more drama was created over me crying.

"hey Ali! hey what's wrong!?" she said looking at me sympathetically.

DRAT! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE INVISIBLE!?

"Oh nothing. Just tired!" I said forcing a smile.

"then why are you crying?" said vilu standing up.

"Vilu don't worry, I just had some hay fever." I lied.

I hate to lie, but I can't get more people involved! Then Cami and Fran came in.

"Hey girls! What's up!?" squeaked Cami.

"Oh, just chatting! Hey I've got an idea! Let's sing En Mi Mundo!" said Vilu turning to smile at me.

I nodded happily, trying to brush the Leon drama off my shoulders. We sung the song, Vilu on the piano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got home, it was late because me and the girls went to a movie. I was in the kitchen looking for a snack, when someone knocked on the back door. I looked over to see Leon smiling. how'd be know we're I lived? Vilu is such a blabbermouth!!! He came inside.

"What Leon?" I stated tenseness in my voice.

"Please don't be angry Ali! Please understand!" he pleaded.

"Leon, what do you expect me to say!? That'd you'd rather be with Ludmilla than me? I'M OVERJOYED!" I screamed in his face tears starting to stream down my cheeks.

"I-I-I'm sorry, but don't cry!" he said wiping my face with his thumb.

I pushed him away angrily.

"THAT'S IT, GET OUT!!!" I shouted furiously.

He trudged to the doorway and stopped at the door.

"See ya on Friday! I'll pick you up at 6!" He said grinning.

Then he winked then left. I just don't get him...

Leon's POV

I just don't get her...one second she likes me, the next she's shouting in my face! But I've got Ludmilla, my Ludmi. WHAT AM I SAYING!? I LIKE ALI!! Wait what did I just say!? I'm so confused..ugh I just need some sleep...😴