Chapter 4: The Big Show

Ludmillas POV

Today was just a normal day until assembly! GUESS WHAT!? THE STUDIOS DOING A BIG SHOW!! I'M GOING TO BE A SUPERNOVA!!! If I'm not the lead I WILL DIE! "Nat! I need a fruit smoothie!" I squealed. "Yes Ludmi, a super tango strawberry, orange, banana and mango smoothie coming up!" said Nat. "NOO!! I want A SUPER TANGO STRAWBERRY, ORANGE, BANANA, MANGO AND PINEAPPLS SMOOTHIE! You ALWAYS get it wrong NATALIA!!" I screamed in her face angrily. She nodded and ran on to get my smoothie. Sometimes I think that girl is so useless and her brain is missing!

"LION!!" I squeaked as he came towards me. "Hey Ludmi..." He said quietly. "What's wrong Lion?" I said sympathetically. "Oh nothing, just tired...Let's go to dance class!" He said with a FAKE smile. Why is Lion like this all of a sudden? It's because of ALICE! I KNEW IT! HE LIKES HER! "NATY!" I called. I had a plan for Alice, and I think it could be my best one yet...

Leons POV

I'm still with Ludmilla even though I don't feel a thing for her. And in this show she's gonna turn into a diva and be SO irritating! I walked to dance class with her and as we came in Alice stared at us and quickly turned away. I don't know what to do! Whoever I pick someone will get hurt! We started the choreography for the show and Gregorio was worse than ever! The most annoying thing was Ludmilla was stuck to me like a bandage, so every time I turned around she was there SMILING!

Violettas POV

Leon and Ludmilla were staring at me, Fran, Cami and Ali the whole dance class. Ali looked freaked out and so did the rest of us. After class was over the girls were chatting when I went over to Leon. "Hey Leon? Why were you staring at us throught the whole class?" I said with my hands on my hips. "ME? STARING!? What! NO!" He said nervously. "Well what you are doing to Ali is horrible! You need to talk, tell her the truth!" I said angrily. "Vilu, I...just can't talk right now!" He mumbled. "Leon, you are such a coward! Why are you with Ludmilla? SHE'S HORRIBLE! And..." As I was lecturing Leon, Ali came up and told me to stop."Leon, just leave me and my friends alone! You've done enough!" said Ali while linking my arm with hers and walking over to Fran and Cami. Ali is so cool...

SKIP TIME******

Leons POV

I going to pick up Ali now for the movies. Hopefully, by the end of the night I wont be dead (she'll kill me). I knock on her door. "hello, Leon..Let's go" she said softly.

In the car-"So what movie are we seeing?" she asked. "Complicated, it's some romance thing Ludmilla booked before she found out she couldn't go!" I said smiling. "I'd rather see an action movie!" She said smiling back. "You would? Yeah, so would I!" I said grinning now. We have something in common! As we drove into the carpark she whispered "Thanks."

Once we got inside I bought her sweet popcorn anda bottle of coke. I got candyfloss and fanta. We went in and Ludmilla had bought tickets forn the back row! Then the movie started...