Loooovvee

Frans POV

I woke up covered in glitter. What happens last night!? My phone started to vibrate. I picked it up, Marco!

F hello?

M hi babe!

F what's up?

M just wanted to see how my GFS doing!

F Marco! I'm at vilu's!

M she kidnapped you!?

F MARCO! Have you ever heard of a sleepover?

M well guys don't do that kinda stuff!

F well I'd better go now babe

M Kay see ya later!

F bye! kisses!

Marco is such an idiot! He thinks like a five year old! I sat up from my sleeping bag, to see all the girls were gone!? I grabbed vilu's dressing gown and threw it on. I trudged down the stairs and they weren't there?! I was so confused!

I walked back upstairs to find the girls fast asleep. HOW!!!??

Leon's POV

I'm meeting alice for a picnic in the park. It is a perfect sunny day for the perfect girl! I smiled as she came up to me and sat down. "before we eat, I've got something planned!" I said then covered her eyes with my hand. I took her to the edge of the lake and PUSHED HER IN! She laughed her head off and I jumped in with her. "Leon you little lier!" she screamed while laughing. We got closer and we kissed. Our first kiss! In the middle of a lake! She smiled at me, then splashed me with water!

Violettas POV

I was meet Diego in the park. we held hands and walked staring at the beautiful calm lake. then we saw Leon and Alice kissing then splashing each other in the water! "who's that with Leon?" said Diego staring at Alice. "oh that's alice! she's new and my BFF and Leon's gf!" I said staring into Diego's gorgeous eyes. We went and sat on a bench and chatted.

Diego's POV

I was on a date with vilu when I saw this super hot girl! I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face! vilu would kill me if she knew what I was thinking! "so Diego, what do you think!?" said vilu smiling. I wasn't listening! "oh yeah! it's ok! Uhm..continue!" I stuttered. I looked over to see the girl again, she was sitting with Leon eating little biscuits and giggling. Vilu's a great girlfriend, but I'm a bit bored of her lately...i want ALICE!! "Diego! Wanna go get a smoothie!?" said vilu cheerfully. She wasn't gonna be so cheerful when I break up with her for Alice over smoothies! Eh it doesn't matter if I get ALICE!

Alice's POV

I looovve my Leon! He's so handsome when he smiles! our date was so romantic with our FIRST kiss included! I saw vilu and some guy who must be her boyfriend! I've never met him! "Leon, I love you soooo much!" I said as we lay looking at the stars, his arm around me. "I love you soooo much more!" he said grinning then kissed my head. We Are ALIEON!!