1

His Best Friend

Y/N P.O.V
Alarm sound make me open my eyes and awake from my good sleep. Oh god.. Why is there a building called SCHOOL ? I can't even sleep peacefully. I lazily got up from bed, reached the towel on the towel rack and stepped in the bathroom. After I refresh myself with a bath, I picked an outfit, do my hair and apply some simple makeup.

I looked at myself on the mirror and be like

I looked at myself on the mirror and be like.. " Perfect ! " After that, I quickly ran downstairs to meet my family. Oh ! I forgot something ! I forgot to say that my name is Lee Y/N. Okay, that's all. I arrived at the kitchen and saw my mom, Ms. Lee is cooking breakfast for all of us. My dad, Mr. Lee is sitting at the dining table while reading newspaper. Oh yes, I don't have any brother or sister. I am their one and only daughter. " Morning sweetheart.. " My mom's voice make me look at her and smiled. " Morning mom.. " I said and then I sat down beside my dad. " Y/N, me and your mom will go for a vacation for 4 weeks tomorrow, okay ? " My dad said without looking at me. His eyes focused on the newspaper only. My eyes widen.

" What ?! 4 weeks ?! And you don't even tell me ?! Plus, you didn't bring me too ?! " I said while looking at him. Look, I'm a sweet daughter. Looking at her dad while talking to him. " Well.. Of course I want to bring you with us.. But your dad don't want to.. He want you to stay here and focus on your studies.. " My mom said while bringing the food to the dining table and put it there.

I looked at my mom then at my dad. He just look at his newspaper. He didn't even look at me ONCE ! How bad.. I pout. " Dad ! How could you.. Then what if something bad happen to me ?? " I said, trying to persuade him to bring me with them. School is boring you know. " I will ask Jimin to stay here with you while we're not here.. Easy.. " He said and AGAIN without looking at me. I rolled my eyes. I can't do anything. When my dad says A means A.

I arrived at my school. I parked my car and stepped out of my car.

Everyone is looking at me

Everyone is looking at me. Some of the boys wink, act cool in front of me and some of them also said someting such as " She's hot.. " " She's amazing.. I'm gonna make her mine.. " " She is so pretty.. " to their friend. They think I didn't hear what they say ? Oh god.. And yes. I am the most famous girl in my school. Everyone want to be my friend. And almost all the boys want to be my boyfriend. Did I say that I am also the most pretty girl in my school ? Or you already know ? I also a bad girl you know. But I will be like that if anybody try to fight me or something like that. I flipped my hair and stepped in the school.

JIMIN P.O.V
I was walking at the hallway. Suddenly I saw a girl leaning against the locker. I smirked. My toy is here.. I walked over to her. She saw me and then she suddenly froze. Maybe because the most popular boy or should I say a playboy of the school is coming towards her. Yes. I am the most popular boy in my school. I'm also a playboy. I always date all the new students and dumped them. It's fun to see them begging for me to not leave them. I know that I'm heartless But WAIT ! Say who ?? I'm not heartless. I do have heart you know. I have feelings for my own.. Emm.. My own.. Ahh.. I will tell you soon. Oh yes ! I forgot to tell you. My name is Park Jimin. 19 years old of course. Okay, back to the girl.

I walked over to her and stand beside her. " Hi pretty girl.. What's your name ? " I asked. " Err.. M-My name is.. Me-Meghan.. " The girl said, stuttering. Oh god.. Is she SO nervous to see me or what ? " Oh.. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you.. " I said then smiled at her. She blushed. I smirked and then I moved so that I'm in front of her. I put both of my hands on each side of her head. Her eyes widen. Of course ! " Are you nervous to see me ? " I said while looking at her eyes. " N-No.. " She said. " Then, why are you stuttering ? " I asked her. She looked down. And I can see that she is blushing. Maybe because of the position I think. Girls are the same. Always fall for me. I smirked and then I moved my face closer to her's. " Blushing I see ? It's okay.. I like it when a girl like you blush.. It's cute.. " I whispered to her ear and then I pulled away. I winked at her before I walked away. She is blushing AGAIN. Oh god.. It's so fun to tease them.

Y/N P.O.V
I walked to the cafeteria. And as soon as I stepped in the cafeteria, " KITTEN ! " I heard someone call me. Kitten ? Yes, kitten. And . FYI, I have a best friend that always call me kitten. And yes, my best friend is a boy. And his name is PARK JIMIN. He always call me kitten. I don't even know why. But I know that for him, my nickname is kitten. Cute right ? I rolled my eyes. He always say kitten out loud when I stepped in the cafeteria. And of course everyone will look at the door because they know, when Jimin say kitten, it means I'm here A.K.A the most popular girl in the school. And you know what, only ME and his friends, that called BTS always see his second side which is cute, kind, childish, sweet. ONLY US. The others always see his first side which is flirty, bad, heartless, playboy. And yes AGAIN. He is a playboy. Always date different girls every week and dumped them. I don't know why. Suddenly, I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and I saw a handsome boy called Jimin, smiling at me. " Hi kitten.. "

He said. I rolled my eyes again " You embarassed me you know.. " I said to him. He pouted. " How could you say that.. I don't want to be your friend anymore.. " He said and about to walked away. I grabbed his arm and wrapped my arm around it. " I'm just kidding.. Don't be so serious.. " I said and then pinched his cheeks. He curved a smile. " I know that.. I'm just testing you.. " He said and then he winked at me. I hit his chest. " Bad ! " I said. He laughed and then he lifted me brydal style. I hit his chest again and again. " Park Jimin ! Put me down ! " I said. But he ignored me. He brought me to the table where BTS already be. He put me down beside one of his friend or should I say also my friend. He sat down beside me and smiled at me. I hit his arm this time. " Now.. That's embarassing.. " I said with a stern voice. I can see some of the students already look at me. But.. They are smiling.. What the.. " Aww.. My little kitten is angry.. " He said while pinching my cheeks. He is still smiling ?? Oh my god..