3

The New Student ?

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in the morning by the sound of my alarm. If not, I definitely will sleep peacefully until tomorrow. As usual, I got up from bed, reached my towel and stepped into the bathroom. After that, I picked an outfit, do my hair and apply some simple makeup.

After I done praising myself in front of the mirror, I ran downstairs, all the way to the kitchen

After I done praising myself in front of the mirror, I ran downstairs, all the way to the kitchen. But before I arrive at the kitchen, I saw the living room filled with so many suitcases. I saw my mom is applying some makeup on her face in front of the mirror. I don't know why she didn't do it in their room. While my dad, as usual, reading a newspaper. " Emm.. Morning my beloved parents.. " I said, annoyed. They didn't even notice me. Bad.. My mom turned around to look at me.

" Oh ! My daughter ! Good morning, sweetheart.. Go and have some breakfast.. " She said and then turned around again to look at the mirror. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen . I sat down at the dining table and ate the food. After I'm done eating, I went to the living room to meet my parents. Both of them are sitting next to each other while talking . As soon as they noticed me , both of them stand up and look at me. " We got to go sweetheart.. Take care, okay ? " She walked over to me and kissed my forehead then hugged me. I hugged her back.

" You guys too, okay ? I'm gonna miss you guys.. " I said. She pulled away. And then my dad walked over to me. " Sorry for not bringing you with us, my naughty girl.. But I want you to focus on your studies.. " He said while caressing my cheek. I smiled. " It's okay.. I understand.. Take care, okay ? " I said then I hugged him . He hugged me back. We pulled away. Suddenly, the door bell rang. " He's here.. "

My dad said. I looked at him and frowned. " Who ?? " I asked. " Jimin.. " He said. My eyes widen. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. It reveals Jimin that is smiling while holding his suitcase. " Hi kitten.. " He said. I sighed. " Why so quick, dad ?.. " I said while looking at my dad. Make Jimin smirked .

JIMIN P

JIMIN P.O.V
I feel so happy. Today, I will move in to Y/N's house for 4 weeks. And you guys must be wondering. Where are my parents ? Well.. Actually.. They already passed away few years ago.. In a car accident.. Anyways, I pressed the door bell of my CRUSH'S house and the door opened, revealed Y/N that look so pretty. After I said 'Hi kitten..', she sighed. She look so cute when she does that. Especially when she does that because of me. She sighed because I move in her house so quick.

I always being so clingy to her. That's why she be like, 'oh god.. He will always being clingy to me for sure..' " Why so quick, dad ?.. " She said while looking at Mr. Lee. I curved a smirk on my face. Y/N rolled her eyes when she saw the smirk. I chuckled at her reaction. " Come in.. " She said and then I stepped into the house.

" Let me show you to your room, okay ?? " Y/N said with an annoyed tone. I just smiled looking at her. She bring me to the guest room that's beside her room. " This is your room Park Jimin.. " She said while looking at me. " Thank you kitten.. " I said and then smiled. She smiled back. She's not annoyed with me anymore ? Hmm.. Great. She walked away and then I stepped into the room. " Wow.. Nice room.. "

I said then put my suitcase beside the closet. Things that I like about this room are.. The room is big and cozy and of course because.. The room is beside Y/N's room ! Yeay ! After I celebrate for having that room by myself, I ran downstairs to meet Y/N and her parents. " What took you so long ?? " Y/N asked me as soon as I was standing beside her. " Sorry kitten.. Hihi.. " I said while smiling. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. She is so CUTE !!

Y/N P.O.V
" We got to go now.. " My dad said and then all of us stepped out from the house. " Jimin, take care of her.. Protect her while we're not here.. Okay ? " My mom said as soon as we reached the car. " Promise Ms. Lee.. " Jimin said while smiling. He keep on smiling until now. What's wrong with him ? " Good.. We have to go now.. Bye.. Love you my daughter.. " My dad said and then both of my parents get into the car and my dad started driving. Leaving me and Jimin. " So.. Let's go to school, shall we ? " I said to him. Jimin looked at me. " Yeah, of course.. Use my car ONLY, okay ? " He said. I rolled my eyes again. " Okay Mr. Park.. " I said and he chuckled. I miss that smile you know. Oh god.. Both of us get into Jimin's car and he started driving.

We arrived at school and everyone looked at us when we stepped out of the car. As usual, all the guys will wink at me, act cool in front me and so on. And.. FYI.. Jimin didn't like it. So he always wrapped his arm around my neck or my waist to.. I don't know.. Claim that I'm his ? I don't know.. And today, he gave all the boys death glare and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I chuckled and shook my head. He is cute..

JIMIN P.O.V
I quickly gave all the boys death glare when I saw that they are staring at Y/N. I'm JEALOUS ! Yes ! I am ! I mean.. What do you expect me to do when everyone is staring at my crush ?? After that, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I heard she chuckled . I don't care if this cute kitten want to think that I'm crazy or what.. I DON'T CARE ! I don't like it when people is staring at her.. I feel like I want to hide her in my pocket and say that I love her multiple times you know ?! I want everyone in this school to know that SHE'S MINE..

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin and I stepped into the school. He is still wrapping his arm around my waist. What the.. It's not that I don't like it. I love it ! But everyone are looking at us you know ! But.. Whatever.. Suddenly, we heard someone yelling. " The new student is here ! She's here ! " William, the nerd that always excited when there's a new student or something interesting happen, yelled while running in the school. Me and Jimin looked at each other before looking at him that is running towards us. " William ! " I said while grabbing his arm, preventing him to run away. He suddenly became froze. He turned his head to me slowly. And then.. " LEE Y/N IS TOUCHING ME ! "