17

Stupid Guy

Y/N P.O.V
When we are talking about random stuff, suddenly Baekhyun came to us. " Y/N ?.. " He called me. I raised my head to look at him. And I can see by the corner of my eyes, Jimin also looked at him. " Baekhyun.. " I said. " What do you want ? " Jimin said with a harsh voice. I looked at him and hit his arm. " Calm down.. " I said then I looked at Baekhyun again. " What is it ? " I asked. Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

 Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously

" Emm.. Can I talk to you for a sec ? " He asked. I looked at Jimin. " What do you want to talk about ? " Jimin asked, still with his harsh voice. " Jimin.. " I said. " Something personal.. But please, Jimin.. Please lend me your.. Gir-Girlfriend for a while.. " He said. I looked at him. Why is he stuttering when he pronounce the word girlfriend ? I looked at Jimin again. ( Oh my god.. She will surely break her neck.. ) Jimin also looked at me. I smiled to signal him 'I will be right back' before I stand up. Baekhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the dance room.

JIMIN P.O.V
That guy Baekhyun grabbed Y/N's hand as soon as she stand up and bring her outside the dance room. " What the hell ?? He hold her hand ! " I said in an angry tone. " Chill bro.. She still yours.. " Yoongi said calmly. I rolled my eyes. I don't know why.. But I feel uneasy. Out of nowhere, Seulgi came to me and hugged my arm. I ruffled my hair in frustration. Oh my god ! Go die already ! " Let me go.. " I said without looking at her. " Oh come on, baby.. That slut is not here.. So we can have fun.. " She said in a seductive voice. I rolled my eyes.

" I said, let me go.. I'm not repeating myself.. " I said in a warning tone. " Please oppa.. I miss you.. " She said and start carressing my cheek. Okay.. Now I'm angry.. I snatched my arm from her roughly, making her fall on the floor. She sat down back. " Why are you like this, huh ?! What so special about her ?! " She raised her voice, grabbing everyone attention. " Everything about her is special ! Now, I want you to fuck off ! " I said in an angry tone. And that time, suddenly.. " JIMIN ! " I heard Y/N screamed my name. I looked at the door immediately. " Kit-Kitten ?.. " I said then I ran outside the dance room.

Y/N P.O.V
I leaned against the locker, waiting for Baekhyun to talk. " Y/N.. Is it true that you.. You are Jimin's girlfriend ?.. " He asked. I frowned. " Of course.. Just now, you called me his girlfriend right ? So why are you asking ? " I asked. He ruffled his hair roughly. " Y/N.. Please.. Please break up with him.. " His words make me stared at him in disbelief. " What the hell Byun Baekhyun ?? " I said in an angry tone. " Y/N please.. I.. I like you.. I don't want you to be his.. I want you to be.. MINE.. "

He said again, looking straight into my eyes. Wait what ?.. " Baek.. Do you realise what you're talking about ? " I asked. " Yes.. Yes ! I do ! Y/N please.. Be mine.. Please.. " He said, coming closer to me. Fuck the locker ! I can't move anymore ! My back already hit the locker. " Baek.. Stop.. " I said in a low tone. But he still come closer to me. " This is what you get for hurting me.. Why Y/N, why ?! I like you but you like that guy ! Why ?! " He raised his voice. Then suddenly, he pinned both of my hands against the locker roughly. Make me yelped. " Baek ! Stop ! This is not you ! " I said. Tears already formed in my eyes. He moved closer to my face. Without saying anything, he start to kiss my neck. And that time, I didn't think about anything else. Jimin.. " JIMIN ! " I yelled his name on the top of my lungs. After a few seconds, Jimin ran to us.

He punched Baekhyun on the face

He punched Baekhyun on the face. Make he fell on the floor. " Fuck you ! If you ever dare to touch her again, I will kill you ! " He yelled angrily. Jimin looked at me. His eyes softened. " Hey.. You okay, baby ? " He said softly then he hugged me. He kissed my forehead. I cried on his chest. I can't believe that Baekhyun tried to do something stupid to me.. I hate you Baekhyun ! Jimin pulled me with him. He kicked Baekhyun once again before both of us stepped into the dance room. As soon as we stepped into the dance room, everyone are staring at us. But they didn't dare to ask because they saw anger in Jimin's eyes.

Both of us walked towards BTS and sat down. But suddenly, Jimin lifted me up by my waist and put me on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I didn't react because I'm still shocked about what happened. But I feel safe in his arm. So that is also one of the reasons why I didn't react. " Y/N, what happen ?? " Lisa asked worriedly. I looked at her. " Emm.. I'm.. I'm fine.. " I said in a low tone. " Huh.. Right.. " Jimin said in a deep and husky voice. I looked down. " This is what she get for following that son of a bitch.. " He said again while looking at me. I remained silent. " Chill bro.. What happen ?.. " Hoseok asked. " That stupid guy tried to do something stupid to my girl.. " His words make all of them shocked.

" What ??!! Seriously ?! " They said. I still remained silent. " Wow.. I never thought a guy with an innocent face can be so.. Bad ? " Lisa said again. " Well.. Of course.. Not all the innocent face guy is good.. And not all the bad face guy is bad.. " Jungkook said then winked at her. Lisa blushed. I managed to curved a small smile by their cuteness. My plan is working I see.. " Kitten.. From now on, I won't let you meet any guys anymore.. What's the point of me being your boyfriend if I can't protect you ? " Jimin said then he kissed the side of my head then he landed a soft kiss on my neck. " Ok-Okay.. " I said softly. I turned my head to him and guess what ? His face and my face is SO close. And our nose is touching. We stared into each other eyes. I can see his love and I hope he also sees my love in my eyes. " Oh my god.. Get a room, you two ! " Taehyung said then he covered his face with both of his hands. We chuckled. Tae..