5

She's My Enemy

JIMIN P.O.V
" Then do it.. " Her words suprised me. She want me to date her and dump her ? Okay.. Emm.. Of course I will do it because I always do that everytime there is a new student. But this time, Y/N also want me to do it ?? What ? This kitten is weird. I frowned again while looking at her. " Wh-What ? Why so suddenly ? " I asked her. " Why ? I thought that's your passion ? " She raised an eyebrow while smirking. She's smirking..

" Well.. Emm.. You never said something like this to me before.. You always disagree when I want to do that.. Why so suddenly ?? " I asked her again. Her smirk fade away, replaced by a sweet smile. " Hmm.. I will tell you later.. Now.. You agree or not to.. BREAK HER HEART ? " She asked. She is not the GOOD Y/N anymore. She is the BAD Y/N.. She also blinked her eyes few times while looking at me and honestly she is CUTE ! I smirked. " Let's do it.. " And then both of us make the fist bump.

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin and I are walking together to the cafeteria. Suddenly, I saw Seulgi standing in front of her locker. And that time, an idea popped in my head. I smirked. I looked at Jimin. " Jimin-ah.. " I called him. He looked at me. " Yes kitten ? " He asked. Suddenly he frowned. " What's with that smirk ? " He asked. Oh, he saw my smirk I see. " Well.. I think you can start your game now.. " I said, pointing at Seulgi. He looked at her. Then, his lips curved a smirk. " Oh.. I see.. Okay, see you at the cafeteria, kitten.. " He said then he went to that Seulgi. My smirk grew even widely. Let's fight Kang Seulgi..

JIMIN P.O.V
I don't know what's wrong with Y/N today. Why so suddenly she wants me to date that Seulgi and dump her ? Or should I say break her heart. Well.. She will tell me everything later. Be patient Jimin.. Be patient.. I walked over to Seulgi while smirking. Her locker door was open so I slammed it close, I turned her around and trapped her using both of my hands. Her eyes widen. I smirked. " Hi beautiful.. " I said. " Err.. H-Hi.. " She replied back, stuttering. My smirk grew wide. " Have you eaten ? " I asked her. " N-Not yet.. " She said while shaking her head.

" Oh really ? Ahh.. You should eat okay ? I don't want you to get sick.. Okay, baby girl ? " I said again. Ahh.. It feels so disgusting to call all the girls BABY GIRL you know ? I only want to call one girl baby girl. Y/N.. I can see that she is blushing. Oh god.. All of them are the same. Always fall for my charm. I don't know what to say. " I got to go.. See you.. " I said then winked at her before walked away. If you think that I will fall for her like all the cliché fanfiction, you're wrong.. She is nothing but just a.. TOY..

Y/N P.O.V
I saw Jimin stepped into the cafeteria and walked over to us. Me and BTS of course. I smiled. " Hi guys !! " He greeted us then he sat down beside me as usual. " So..
How ? " I asked him. " How what ? " He asked me. He is teasing me. I knew it. I rolled my eyes. " You know what I mean, right ? " I said to him in an annoyed tone. He laughed when he saw how annoyed I am right now. Such a tease..

I shot him with my death glare  He raised both of his hands, surrendered, still laughing

I shot him with my death glare He raised both of his hands, surrendered, still laughing. " Okay, okay.. Sorry kitten.. Well.. She just the same like other girls.. Always fall for my charm.. " He said then winked at me. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. " Wait a minute.. What are you guys talking about ? " Jungkook's voice make me and Jimin looked at him. " Your noona right here, is acting weird you know. She, suddenly agree for me to break that new student's heart.. " Jimin's words make all of them ( BTS ) looked at me. " What ? " " Since when ? " " Why so suddenly ? "

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. Why Jimin, why you told them ? It's not that I want to keep it as a secret from them. It's because they won't stop asking until I answer the questions.
" Okay, okay.. Calm down okay ? I'm gonna tell you.. " I said. Making all of them keep quiet. " Okay.. Emm.. Actually, Seulgi, that new student, is my enemy.. " I said. " What ?? But.. How come I don't know about this ?? " Jimin suddenly spoke. Make me looked at him. " Jimin my baby.. Let me finish my sentences please.. " I said while caressing his right cheek with my left hand. And then I looked at BTS again to continue my story. Not knowing that there is a boy that is dying inside..

JIMIN P.O.V
D-D-D-Did she j-just.. Call me.. BABY ?! Oh my god !! I think I'm dying.. Oh god.. God please help me.. I'm dying !!

Y/N P.O.V
" I hate her.. She hate me.. We hate each other.. She may look innocent but actually.. Emm.. I don't know how to explain.. But all I know is, she always act innocent in front of my mom and then my mom will scold me because she thought I'm the one that started the fight.. But the reality is.. She's the one that started it ! But of course I will win.. And today.. I asked Jimin to break her heart because I want her to feel pain.. I want her to feel what I felt before.. I want to get revenge.. "

I said then I looked at them. They are shocked. I raised an eyebrow. " What's wrong ? " I asked them. " Wow.. You're bad.. " Jin said. " Yeah.. I never thought.. " Namjoon said. I smiled then I flipped my hair. " Thanks.. " I said then I smiled. I looked at Jimin. I frowned. He is staring at me. " Jimin ? " No response. " Jimin.. " Still no response. " Park Jimin ! "I raised my voice a little bit that made him startled. " Ahh.. Y-Yes ? " He asked. I sighed. " Are you okay ? Are you listening to what I said just now ? " I asked him. He nodded. " Err.. Yes, yes.. Hehe.. " He said while smiling. I shook my head.

SEULGI P.O.V
Oh my god.. What was that.. He suddenly came to me and make me.. FALL FOR HIM ?? Oh my god.. I mentally slapped myself. What's wrong with you Kang Seulgi ?! So weak.. Suddenly, a girl came to me. " Hi ! Are you new ? " She asked me. " Err.. Y-Yes.. " I replied, a little bit stuttering. Maybe because I'm still affected by the boy's action. She frowned while looking at me. But soon she nodded her head.

Eh ? " I know what happened to you.. A boy came to you just now right ? " She asked me. Wait.. How did she knows ? " Yes.. How do you know ? " I asked. She chuckled. " Of course I know.. He is the most popular boy in this school and he is playboy.. He always do that when there is a new student.. Oh ! I forgot to introduces myself.. I'm Lalisa.. Call me Lisa.. " She said with a smile.