18

Mafia

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin and I walked towards my locker as soon as the dance class is over. And did I tell you that the teacher didn't come ? Well, she didn't come.. " Baby.. You okay now ?.. " Jimin asked me while stroking my hair. I smiled at him then I nodded. Thanks to you oppa.. I opened my locker as soon as we arrived in front of my locker. " I swear to God I will kill him for sure one day.. " Jimin said while leaning against the locker beside mine. I looked at him. " It's okay.. Enough is enough.. Just let him go.. Unless.. He try to do the.. Same thing again.. " I said.

He looked at me. Then he slammed my locker and pinned me against it. " Ahh.. You don't know what I feel as soon as I saw you and him in this position.. " He said as he moves closer to my face. I turned my face to the other side so that he didn't get to kiss me and smiled. " Not now Mr. Park.. " I said. He smirked. " Well.. I hope I'll be able to control myself at home.. So, watch out Mrs. Park.. " He said in a deep and husky voice. I looked at him. " Mrs. Park ? " I asked. He raised his eyebrows then he winked. I shooked my head while smiling. He grabbed my hand then pulled me to his car.

As usual, we arrived at my house then I get out of his car and stepped into my house. He followed me behind. I layed down on the couch and sighed heavily. Jimin sat down beside me. " Tired I see ? " He said. I nodded. Suddenly, I remebered something. Mom and dad.. I face palmed myself for forgetting about them. Jimin frowned. " What's wrong kitten ? " He asked. I looked at him. " Mom and dad.. Oh my god.. I'm such a stupid daughter to forget about them.. " I said. He smiled. " Don't worry.. We'll call them later.. Now, go shower.. Okay ? " He said. I nodded my head then I headed upstairs.

JIMIN P.O.V
Oh my god.. I'm still angry for what happened at school just now.. How dare he touched my kitten ! I will make sure he lives in suffer ! I know that I'm too much.. But I don't care ! I still want to beat his ass ! Byun Baekhyun.. Just you wait.. I headed upstairs and stepped into my room. I threw my bag on my bed, I grabbed my towel then I stepped into the bathroom to refresh myself. After I done, I get out of my room and went to Y/N's room. I knocked on her door and went in. I saw her sitting on her bed, playing with her phone.

When she saw me, she shot me with a smile. I smiled back then I closed the door behind me and went to her. I sat down beside her. " So.. You want to call your parents ? " I asked. " Yeah.. But I wanna facetime.. " She said then she called her parents using her mom's number. A few seconds later, Mr. Lee and Ms. Lee's face showed up on the screen. " Mom ! Dad ! " She said like a two years old kid that got a lollipop. I smiled. " Y/N ! Oh my daughter ! We miss you so much ! " Ms. Lee said happily. " I miss you too ! " Y/N said. Then Ms. Lee noticed me.  " Oh, hi Jimin ! How are you ? " She asked. " I'm great.. Especially when I'm with Y/N.. " I said with a smile. I can see that Y/N is blushing. " Emm.. Hello ? " Mr. Lee spoke.

Make all of us laughed. " Sorry dad for ignoring you.. " Y/N said while smiling. All of us talked for.. Quite a long time.. Then, Mr. Lee and Ms. Lee said goodbye. So does kitten. I looked at the clock. 11 o'clock. It's late already. " Kitten, it's late.. I got to go to my room.. Bye.. Love you.. " I said then I kissed her forehead and got up to go. But she grabbed my hand. I looked at her. " Yes ?.. " I said softly. " Stay with me.. " She said in a low tone. I smiled then I sat down again. I layed down beside her and I covered both of us with a blanket. I kissed her forehead once again. " Good night baby.. " I said then both of us fall asleep.

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in the morning then I saw Jimin is sleeping beside me peacefully as usual. I smiled then I wake him up. He finnaly open his eyes. " Morning oppa.. Get up, go to your room and get ready.. Time to go to school.. " I said. He pecked my lips then he stepped out of my room. And then of course I get ready. As usual, I picked an outfit, do my hair and apply some SIMPLE makeup.

I ran dowstairs then I saw Jimin already sitting on the couch

I ran dowstairs then I saw Jimin already sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw me, he walked to me then kissed my cheek. I blushed then both of us stepped outside my house and go to school using my ONE and ONLY BOYFRIEND's car.

JIMIN P.O.V
Y/N and I walked to the cafeteria as usual. After we spotted BTS, both of us walked to them. After we said 'Hi guys' and 'Good morning' to each other, Y/N and I sat down on the chair and all of us started to talked about some.. Random stuffs ? A few minutes later, the school bell rang and I can hear that almost everyone groaned annoyingly. I chuckled lightly while the others looked at me and be like, 'you okay, bro ?' All of us went to our classes in separate ways. But before that, I managed to whispered to every single one of my friends about my plan to.. BEAT BAEKHYUN..

As soon as the first period ended, BTS and I gathered together at my locker, waiting for Baekhyun to showed up. You guys probaly wondered, where is Y/N ? Well.. She probably helping the teacher to bring her or his things I guess ?.. After a while, I saw Beakhyun walking down the hallway. I signalled the others to followed me then I approached Baekhyun. As soon as he saw me approaching, his face started to show fear expression. I smirked.

I ran to him then I punched him really hard on the face. Make him fell on the floor with bledding lips. I punch and punch and PUNCH him again on the face. Make him weak. " This is what you get for touching my girl.. " I said then I spitted on him. With that, I walked away. The others followed me from behind after each one of them kicked Baekhyun. AND HERE WE ARE.. WALKED LIKE A MAFIA GANG.. LED BY ME, PARK JIMIN..