21

Liskook

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin and I walked over to Lisa and sat down in front of her with a smile on our face. Lisa raised her head and looked at us weirdly. " Yes ? " She asked. " Emm.. We're just wondering if you want to join us ? " I asked her back. " Join you what ?.. " She asked again. " Huh.. Join us to sit there.. " I said, poiting to our seat. " And eat with us there.. " I said again. She looked at the table that I pointed just now. " Oh.. Emm.. I don't know.. " She said, looking down. She's shy..

I smirked and looked at Jimin. Jimin looked at me. I winked at him then he nodded. I stand up and grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her to our table. Jimin followed me behind. " Hi guys ! Look who's here ! " I said happily. Lisa just keep looking down. BTS turned to me and I can see that Jungkook's eyes are SPARKLING. Ahh.. This is great. I smiled at him and raised my eyebrow. Jungkook looked away and I can see that he is blushing. I chuckled a little bit then I pushed Lisa to sit her down beside Jungkook.

" Sorry but there is no seat left

" Sorry but there is no seat left.. " I said then I sat down beside Jimin. Under the table, Jimin hold my hand and whispered, " You're naughty.. But I think this is a great idea.. " in my ear. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

JIMIN P.O.V
Kitten is such a sweet friend. She is finding a girlfriend for her friend and her mission accomplished ! Well, that's why I love her. She is so SWEET ! As sweet as sugar ! Okay, okay.. Enough Park Jimin. While we were talking, all I can see is Jungkook and Lisa talking among themselves only. They didn't even care about the others. Wow. After a while, the bell rang and it's time to go to the dance class. Yesss ! All of us walked to the dance room. The others are talking, Jungkook and Lisa are talking or flirting.. Ahh.. I don't know and I don't want to know. And kitten and I are talking while my arm around her shoulder and and her hand holding my hand that is around her shoulder.

As soon as we arrived at the dance room, all of us sat down on the floor, waiting for the teacher. I layed my head on Y/N's lap and her hand is playing with my hair. The whole class looked at us and be like.. " Aww~ " They said together. I can see that kitten is blushing. I chuckled. Cute.. Soon, the teacher came in. " Morning class.. " She said. " Morning teacher ! " We said together. " Okay.. Emm.. First of all, I want to apologized because I didn't attend to school yesterday I think.. I got a problem.. Sorry okay ? So today, I want to see.. Emm.. How about.. A group that filled with boys and girls dance and.. A couple dance.. Can I ? " She asked, looking at the whole class. " Yes ! " All of us replied. She smiled.

" Okay great ! So.. Emm.. Y/N and Jimin, find your other group members and dance, okay ? And the couple.. Emm.. " She said, thinking about which couple she should take. " I know teacher ! Jungkook and Lisa ! " Y/N suddenly spoke. I looked at her. Wow.. Such a good idea.. The whole class also looked at her. Especially Jungkook and Lisa. They looked at her with the 'What the..' face. " Hmm.. Great idea Y/N.. Okay, Jungkook and Lisa ! I want to see you guys dance later okay ? " She said while smiling. Y/N looked at me then both of us make the high five thingy.

Then both of us stand up to find the other members to ask them to dance with us. We decided to picked Hoseok, that slut Seulgi and Meghan. Ahh.. Meghan.. You guys remember her ? The girl that I tease in the first chapter. And about Seulgi, actually we HAD to picked her because there's no one else that want to dance with us. Their excuse is " Sorry, but we're not that good as you and Y/N.. ". And here I am, be like.. What the fuck ?.. After that, all of us moved to the center to start dancing. We choosed the song Daddy by PSY and trust me.. This is the best song to dance in front of them. " Let the dance begin ! " The teacher said and we start dancing.

Y/N : The girl with blue sweater.
JIMIN : The guy with white cap.
HOSEOK : The guy with black cap.
SEULGI : The girl with black boots.
KRYSTIN : The girl with yellow boots.
( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first clip only ) 

Y/N P.O.V
After all of us stop dancing, I can see that everyone are smirking while looking at us. I looked at them while frowning. " What ?.. " I asked. " Who's your daddy ?.. Park Jimin ! " One of the students said, followed by the others whistling. My eyes widen and I turned my head to Jimin. He is.. Smirking.. Ohh.. He planned this.. " I told you this is the BEST song.. " He said then winked at me.

I squinted my eyes at him then I rolled my eyes. All of us then sat down. Waiting for the COUPLE to move to the center. And with that, I see Jungkook and Lisa walked to the center. " This is gonna be fun.. " I whispered to Jimin. " Yeah.. " He whispered back. " Okay couple.. Let the dance begin ! " The teacher said and both of them started dancing.

( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

All of us cheered for both of them. While Jimin and I smiled proudly. I can see that Lisa blushed whenever Jungkook smiled at her. So sweet ! Jimin and I made the fist bump because our plan worked perfectly. Jungkook and Lisa then bowed and sat down back. But before that, Jungkook came to me and said, " Thanks for your help noona.. I really really really appreciate it.. " He said then he sat down again beside Lisa. I looked at Lisa. And suddenly without I expected she mouthed, " Thank you.. "