16

I'm The Winner

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
How many times you want to hurt me Lee Y/N ? Why you keep on hurting me ?.. First, you said to me that you love that guy Jimin. Then you and him kissed in front of my eyes.. It hurts Y/N, it hurts ! Why.. Why you have to be his ?.. Why can't you be MINE ?..

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin and I are walking towards the dance room because we have dance class for the last period. As soon as we stepped inside the room, everyone cheered for us. And I know why. Because of Jimin's action at the cafeteria in the morning. " Our dream come true ! They are an official couple now ! " One of the students shouted then the others also shouted after him. I shooked my head slowly then smiled. Jimin also smiled then he pulled me with him and sat down on the floor. Then I saw Lisa came in. I excused myself then I walked towards Lisa, leaving Jimin alone. " Hi Lisa.. " I said while smiling. Lisa just stood there and look at me up and down. I also looked at myself. What's wrong ? " Emm.. What's wrong ? "

I asked. But suddenly she poked my shoulder. I frowned. " What the hell ? " I said. She looked at me and grinned. " Hehe.. I thought you're not a real person.. Well, because no one want to be friends with a nerd like me.. " She said while looking down. I looked at her with pity in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. " It's okay.. Don't be sad.. I'm here.. From now on, I will be your friend.. Same goes to BTS, okay ? " I said, making her lips curved a small smile. She looked at me. " You're not like other girls.. I thought someone like you, especially when you are a popular girl, won't be friend with me.. By the way.. Thanks.. " She said while smiling. I smiled back. " Okay, let's go.. Sit with me, okay ? " I said then she nodded. Both of us walked towards BTS. Jimin also there. Hahaha, alone.

" Guys, may I introduce to you.. Lalisa.. " I said, pointing at Lisa beside me. I didn't focus at anyone else. I only focus at Jungkook. As soon as he turned around to look at Lisa, he suddenly stood silent. He didn't speak, he didn't move, he just stood there, looking at Lisa ONLY. Lisa just smiled sweetly at them. Knowing that my plan is working, I quickly cleared my throat. " Stop staring at her, Kookie.. " I said teasingly. Make Jungkook looked away and blushed. Same goes to Lisa. OMG ! They are so cute ! " Kitten.. " Suddenly, Jimin called me. I walked towards him. I hummed in response. " Why did you bring her here ? " He asked. " Why ? Is it wrong ? " I asked back. " Err.. You know that she is one of my ex right ? " He said. " Yes.. But do I look like I care ? I brought her here because I have a plan.. " My words make Jimin frowned. " What ? " He asked again.

I moved closer to his ear and whispered to him. I said about my plan to match up Jungkook and Lisa. He smiled then he tapped my nose. " Woah.. So naughty, huh ? " He said. I smiled back. Suddenly, Seulgi approached us. I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.. " Hey slut.. Let's have a dance battle.. " She said. Make me looked at her. " Are you talking to a mirror or what when you say the word 'slut' ? Huh.. " I said, smirking at her. She rolled her eyes. " Whatever.. Now, let's have a dance battle.. " She said again. I looked at Jimin and the others. " No.. I'm tired to fight with a loser.. " I said, crossing my arms. " Oh really ? Or.. You're actually a coward ?.. " She said, smirking. I smiled at her and shook my head. " Again.. You're talking to a mirror.. " I said.

Making her smirk fell. " Shut up.. I don't care.. I want to have a dance battle with you.. " She said. " If I win ? " I asked. " Well, you can do anything you want to me.. But ! If I win.. Give Jimin to me.. " Her words make me looked at Jimin. " Wow.. I never thought that you are an object.. " I said, chuckling. Jimin looked at me then pinched my nose. The others also chuckled. I turned to look at Seulgi again. " DEAL.. " I said then she smirked. " Let me start first.. " She said then moved to the center. Jimin came to me and whispered to my ear. " I think her stupidity is too much.. She thinks that I will be with her although she win ? Huh.. " He whispered. I chuckled. Everyone sat down while facing Seulgi. Then, the dance begin !

SEULGI : The one in the middle. ( Ignore the other clips. Fucus on the first one only )

No one cheered for her after she done dancing. And here I am.. Trying to hold my laughter. After that, Seulgi came to me and smirked. " Do your best.. Because I think I'm gonna win.. " She said then she sat down somewhere else. I shook my head then I looked at Jimin, whispering something on his ear. " I think she thought that everyone are too shocked about her dance.. That's why they are speechless.. " I said, recieved chuckle from Jimin. As soon as I stand up and walked to the middle, everyone cheered for me. I smiled then start dancing.

Y/N : The one in with peach bra on. ( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first clip only . )

After I done dancing, everyone cheered for me. " This is the winner ! " One of the students said and I smiled. As I sat down, I saw that Seulgi is giving me death glares. I smiled at her then I looked at my friends back and talking with them. I'm the winner..