23

Tired

JENNIE P.O.V
I walked away from that bossy bitch. I'm tired.. I'm tired ! I'm tired of being her slave ! I know, right now you guys probaly wondering.. Slave ?? Bossy bitch ?? Why I'm on Y/N's side ?? Well, if you guys were in my shoe right now, I'm sure you guys also will do the SAME thing. I mean, hello ! Surely you're going to stay on being her friend when she always boss you around ? Always snap her fingers when she want to call you if she want you to do something for her, always scold you when you didn't listen to her, always pay for her food, always want you to follow her anywhere she go like a kitten follow it's mom, and the worse part is, she always want us to follow her plan ! If the plan can make us get something good, it's okay.

But if the plan only can make us embarrass, ahh.. I don't even know what to say anymore ! Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. Wait, they also followed me ?? 'They means Rose and Jisoo of course. I keep on walking but my head turned to the back. Yes. Rose and Jisoo also followed me. I rolled my eyes. Only now they have the ENOUGH COURAGE to run from that slut ? They really put their hopes on me to started the fight first, huh ? Oh my god.. I walked to the toilet and stepped into it. I stand in front of the mirror then I washed my hands and face.

" That was.. Amazing.. " Jisoo suddenly spoke. I remained silent. " Yeah.. And.. Emm.. Thank you Jennie for making all of us escaped from that whore.. " Rose said. I looked at both of them. " You guys really put hopes on me to start the fight first, right ?? " I asked in a cold tone. Both of them looked down. " Sorry Jennie.. Both of us afraid of her.. Only you that have the courage to fight her.. " Jisoo said again. " Sorry.. " Rose then said. I sighed. " It's okay.. You guys are my friend by the way.. " I said, curved a smile when they looked up. Both of them also smiled. " Thanks babe~ By the way, what are gonna do now ? " Jisoo asked. I think for a while.

" Hmm.. Wanna be Y/N's friends ? " I asked, raising an eyebrow. Jisoo and Rose looked at each other then at me. " It's not like we don't want to.. But.. It's embarrassing, you know ? I think we already became her enemies.. Plus, Ji-Jimin is there.. " Rose said. I frowned. " What's wrong if Jimin is there ? " I asked. " Well, you know.. We're his toys before.. And it's not impossible if one of us still have feelings for him.. " She said again while scratching the back of her neck. I stood silent. " I think ALL OF US still have feelings for him.. " Jisoo's words make Rose and I looked at her.

Actually.. What she said just now is.. TRUE.. I still have feelings for him. But he will never ever be mine. I can see in his eyes that he loves Y/N so much. I sighed. " Look, guys.. Although we still have feelings for him, he will never ever like us.. He love Y/N so much.. So, just forget about him or should I say try to forget about him and let's be Y/N's friends.. I'm sure she will treat us in a good way.. " I said, faking a smile. Both of them looked at me then nodded.

Y/N P.O.V
BTS and I are talking about random stuffs as usual. Then suddenly, three girls approached us. Seulgi's friends..

" Emm

" Emm.. H-Hi.. " One of them said. Her name is Rose. All of us looked at them. " Hi.. Why only three of you ? Where's the other one ? " I asked in a cold tone. " Emm.. Actually, we're not her friends anymore.. " The other said. Her name is Jisoo. " Oh.. Why ? Are you guys bickering ? " I asked again. " Emm.. No.. Actually, we're done with her already.. She's so bossy.. We hate her.. Plus, she keep staring at you and Jimin.. And also bad mouthed you Y/N.. So, I back up you.. "

One more girl said. Her name is Jennie. I raised an eyebrow. Jimin chuckled. " Why you back up my girlfriend ? Why so suddenly ? " He asked. All three of them looked down. " We just want to be her friends.. That's all.. We're so sorry about what happened before.. " Rose said. I looked at Jimin. He also looked at me. " Y/N ? " Suddenly Lisa called my name. I looked at her. " Just give them one more chance.. They want to be your friends.. " She said softly. " Emm.. " I think for a while.

Then, I looked at them. " Okay, you guys can be my friends.. And apology accepted.. " I said, curved a smile. All of them looked up. They smiled. " Thanks Y/N ! " They said together. " You're welcome.. Now sit down.. " I said. Then all of them sat down in front of me and Jimin. They introduces themselves to everyone. They also did handshakes with them. " So, mind telling us what happen to you guys and that slut ? " Jimin asked. Jennie cleared her throat before speaking.

" She's bossy.. I mean too bossy.. Always thought that we are her slaves and not her friends.. And we think.. If we be your friends, you will treat us well.. " She said looking at me. " How do you know I'm gonna treat you guys well ? " I asked, curving a smirk. " Ahh.. Stop being savage baby.. " Jimin said, making me laughed. " Okay, okay.. I'm just kidding.. I will treat you guys well.. You guys are my friends by the way.. " I said, smiling. All three of them smiled.

SEULGI P.O.V
Ahh.. You guys are her friends now, huh ?? You guys really are daughters of a bitch !

JIMIN P.O.V
Y/N and I say goodbye to all of them before both of us get into my car then I started driving. " You make friends today, huh ? " I said. She just chuckled. " Yeah.. I never thought that they will be my friends.. Oh my godness.. Pity them for being Seulgi's slaves before.. " She said. I smiled. Although they are bad to you before, you still accept them as your friends, kitten.. This is why I love you..