26 •Finale•

Ms. Park

JIMIN P.O.V
I scrunched the paper and turned it into a ball then throwed it to the floor harshly. That slut Seulgi . I clenched my fist. That son of a bitch Baekhyun.. Then I punched the locker once again. " MOTHERFUCKERS ! " I shouted again. Yoongi came to me and rubbed my shoulder. " It's okay bro.. We're gonna find them.. We're gonna get your kitten back.. " He said while calming me down. I sighed heavily then I nodded. Kitten.. Wait for me..

Y/N P.O.V
I opened my eyes then I realised that I'm not at school or my house. I'm at.. A place that looks like its.. An obsolete building.. But, why am I here ?? I tried to move my hands and my body but can't. And I know why.. Someone tied me up. Now, I can't fucking move ! " Let me go ! " I shouted on the top of my lungs. Suddenly, someone opened the door. So, it's a room.. And the figure walked towards me slowly. As soon as I saw the figure's face, my eyes widen.

No way.. Baekhyun.. He is smirking while looking at me. " You're awake, baby ? " He said, coming closer to me and carressing my cheek. I pulled away from his hand. Disgusting.. " Oh come on.. Don't play hard to get.. I will get you in the end by the way.. " He said. I gave him death glare. " You.. You son of a bitch ! " I shouted right on his face then spat on it. He closed his eyes when I spat on him. He then cleaned his face with his clothes. Then he came to me then cupped my cheeks harshly. I yelped. " Hey, if you ever call me bitch again, I will make sure I will EAT you right away.. Understand ? " He said in soft tone. Then he let my face go roughly. Suddenly, the door opened again revealed.. KANG SEULGI.

" Hi Lee Y/N.. " She said while smirking then she walked towards us. I'm not suprised though that she's here.. Because usually, in any fanfiction, this will happen. Yeah.. " I told you before.. To stay away from my Jimin.. But you ignore my warning ! Now.. This is what you get.. " She said then she laughed. I glared at her with full of hatred in my eyes. " You motherfucker.. " I said in a deep and husky voice. She stopped laughing then she glared at me. She moved closer to me and pulled my hair. " Hey, you slut.. Don't you ever dare to call me that again.. Because I will make sure that dirty mouth of yours won't be able to speak again if you do so.. "

She whispered in my ears then she released my hair. " Baek.. I think you can have her now.. Plus, don't be too loud.. " She said smirking then she walked out of the room. I looked at Baekhyun. He looked at me while that dirty smirk plastered on his face. Wait what ?.. He come closer to me then he suddenly kissed me on the lips roughly. I tried to pull away but his his grip on my hair is too strong. Then his lips traveled to my neck. I can feel my eyes get teary. And that time, only one name that escaped my lips.. " JIMIN !! "

JIMIN P.O.V
All of us arrived at an obsolete building. Then all of us get out of each other's car. We looked at it then I walked inside the building first then the others followed me from behind. As soon as we stepped inside the building I saw.. Seulgi. That slut.. We walked towards her and of course I'm at the front. She is sitting on one of the staircase. As soon as she saw me, her face lit up. She came to me and hugged me tightly. " Oppa ! You came ! Oppa, you know what ?? Y/N kidnapped me and now she's inside a room.. MAKING OUT WITH BAEKHYUN.. "

Her last words make my blood boiled. I pushed her away, making her fell on the floor. " You better tell me where she is or I will kill you with my own hand ! " I raised my voice at her. But she only replied it with a laughed. Phsyco.. " You think I'm that stupid to tell you where she is ? OMG.. Why so stupid Park Jimin, hmm ?.. " She said in a soft tone. I clenched my fist, ready to shout at her again but suddenly.. " JIMIN !! " Someone shouted my name. And I immediately know that the voice belongs to.. Kitten.. " Kitten ?.. Kitten ?! "

I shouted then I ran upstairs to find her. Some of them followed me while the others trapped Seulgi so that she didn't run away. I kicked the door one by one to find Y/N. Then I kicked the last door, only to see a something that I really hate to see. That bitch is kissing my kitten while she is crying. Her collarbone is a little bit revealed while that bitch kissed it. I ran to him then I kicked him and punched him rapidly. Then I saw my weak kitten, I ran to her and untie her. She hugged me right away as soon as I untie her. I stroked her hair while whispering sweet nothings to her ear to calmed her down. The others are beating Baekhyun. And here I am, smiling because I got to save my kitten from those motherfuckers..

Few Weeks Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in the morning only to see my boyfriend staring at me while smiling. I smiled back. He always stare at me every morning and I always caught him doing so. " Morning, baby.. " He said sweetly then he kissed my forehead. " Morning prince.. " I said then I get up, grabbed my towel and stepped into the bathroom. Today my parents will be back and we are getting ready to fetch them at the airport. After I'm done refreshing myself, I choose and outfit to wear, do my hair and apply some simple makeup.

I stepped out the bathroom and I see that Jimin is gone

I stepped out the bathroom and I see that Jimin is gone. I ran downstairs and saw that he is sitting on the couch as usual. But this time, not playing his phone. Hehe.

He wore a simple t-shirt that match my outfit because of the blue colour

He wore a simple t-shirt that match my outfit because of the blue colour. He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. He come closer to me. " Ahh.. Blue this time.. This is what we call.. " He stopped, looking at me to signal me to continue his words. I looked at him. " Mate.. " I said softly and smiled. He smiled back then kissed my cheek. " I really love you.. And I hope we can marry each other as soon as possible.. " He said, making me blushed. Yes, Jimin had purposed me before. This is because he said that he wants to protect me after what happen to me before. Got kidnapped ? Yeah.. Then, both of us stepped outside my house and we get inside his car.

Few hours later, both of us arrived at the airport. We get out of his car and then we went inside the airport. Jimin and I sat down beside each other on the bench. Both of us talked with each other, selfies, and do some random stuffs before we saw my parents approached us while holding their luggage. " Mom ! Dad ! " I shouted then I walked to them and hugged the as tight as possible. Both of them laughed because of my cuteness. Cuteness ? Yeah, cuteness.. Jimin came to my dad and hugged him too. Then all of us went to Jimin's car and Jimin started driving.

Few Months Later..

Jimin and I are husband and wife now. My parents were so shocked when they knew that Jimin and I are a couple but they didn't mad at us though. They happy because they already ship us together since we were kid ! And Jimin and I be like.. 'What ??' Oh yes ! I forgot to tell you guys about Seulgi and Baekhyun. Both of them are in the jail right now. Hahaha ! Serves you right ! Also about Jungkook and Lisa, they're both couple now. Ahh.. My ship is sailing ! I stepped inside my room and saw Jimin already sitting on the bed, staring at me. I frowned.

" What ? " I asked then I closed the door. I walked to the night stand to grab something on the drawer but suddenly, Jimin pulled me by my wrist to the bed, hovered above me and pinned both of my hands against the bed. His face is SO close to me. " What ?.. " I whispered. He bite his lips. " I want you.. " He whispered back in a deep and husky voice. I curved a small smile. " What if I don't want you ?.. " I whispered again. He moved to my ear. " I.. Don't.. Care.. " He whispered then he smashed his lips on mine. I smiled between the kiss. " I love you Mr. Park.. " I whispered. " I love you more Ms. Park.. " He whispered back to me.

THE END